/3/

^Dave's outfit^

*Dave*

"OH HELL NO!!" I heard somebody scream from my living room. Then I remember that Nadia was sleeping down there last night...and I completely forgot that my baby mama Millie was dropping off my daughter today for the week. "Fuck." I whisper yelled and quickly put on a shirt and red sweats and ran down the stairs to see India with a scared and worried look on her face and Nadia with a confused look on her face along with a bunch of other emotions I couldn't really detect. 

One part of me feels like she deserves this...she left me and now she's back out of no where like she can just come and go as she pleases. She can't just break into somebodies life after 5 years and expect there life to not be different...she brought that on her self...in a perfect world my daughter Kairi would be mine and Nadia's but she left me behind. 

But the bigger part of me feels so bad right now for my lil mama. She looks like she's really good at hiding whatever she's feeling. When I came into there view Millie was standing there with Kairi   holding her leg and her trying to get Kairi off her. She saw me and so did the rest of the girls. Kairi had this big smile on her face and she let go of Millie and ran straight into my arms "DADDDYYYY!!!" She screamed and jumped into my arms. 

"Hey Mami, I missed you beautiful." I said and kissed all over her face. I missed my baby. She's the most important thing in the world to me. I do everything I do for her. I've been tryna get full custody of her for the past 3 months...almost getting there. Millie is just not a fit mother...she never wants to be around our daughter. I have Kairi most of the time anyways but I don't want Millie to be such a non-active part of my daughters life. 

I definitely didn't choose the right female to have a baby with, but Millie and I met three years ago at a strip club. She was a bartender there and she was serving me drinks. I had just found out that Nadia had gotten engaged to this clown ass nigga that looked like he was raised by white ass parents. He ain't look like Nadia's type at all...he looked like a lil bitch. Like Nadia could probably beat the fuck out of him with out me even stepping in. He was a whole bitch lookin ass nigga. Nadia likes a dominant, strong, powerful king, because she's a smart, strong, queen with a the personality to make any one do exactly what she asks them to do...she's a natural leader...A true queen. 

Anyway...

I was mad and I wanted to fuck...and Millie was there. 1 month after boom she says she's pregnant and the babies mine. Now here we are. 

"Nice to know you got a new whore, Dave." Millie said motioning to Nadia. "Don't swear around my daughter, Millie." I said and I handed Kairi to India. Kairi clinged to India and India kissed her forehead. 

Nadia turned to Millie and said "You got me fucked up shordy...I was here way before you and Imma be here way after you wit cho fish smelling ass." I motioned for India to take my daughter upstairs so that I could handle the problem at hand. Of course this had to happen today. 

"Millie get out my house, you dropped off my daughter and now imma have to ask you to go because I got shit to do today and breaking up a cat fight ain't one of them." I said and opened the door wide for Millie to leave. Nadia had her arms crossed against her chest. She look so much more grown than when we was 18. Shordy really glowed up and now her titties was popping out. 

"So when was you gon tell me you have a daughter?" Nadia was never the one to hold her tongue. She will confront you no matter how uncomfortable you or anyone else is with the topic.   "When was you gon tell me that you're engaged?" I asked and that definitely caught her off guard. "You ain't think I would come at Chu like that huh? You really think I ain't check fa you? I was always keeping tabs on you...and you ain't Neva told me that you engaged to some nigga from Cali...ol' rich nigga." I said and got closer to her.