/4/

Diana^^^

*Nadia*

After Dave got Kairi from the playground and gave her to India he looked at me and said "Your mama called me and said that she knows that you are here and wants me to bring you over cause ya'll need to have a 'talk'. My personal opinion is that y'all bout get into a worse fight than before you left." 

I rolled my eyes sighing and walking towards the door to his house. "Its not like she's the only one I'm having fights with recently, Dave." I said and walked into the living room with Dave following me. "Welp, you could have always stayed in Cali...Then these fights wouldn't happen. Or you know You could have not left in the first place." Dave said and I spun around and shoved Dave hard.

 "Jesus fucking Christ Dave! I am so sick of you throwin' that in my face! What do you want to hear? huh? That I regret it?! Okay then I FUCKING REGRET IT! I regret leaving you, I regret leaving my hood, I regret getting engaged to that no good nigga who ain't even know how to hit it right! I regret leaving the lifestyle that we had behind! I regret not being the woman that you had your first kid with! And most of all I regret that I left behind the love I had with you because I thought I knew what was best for the both of us...Dave don't you fucking get it?! I was scared...I was so convinced that I had to be better...I'm sorry for leaving okay? Just shut the fuck up about it." I said the last part in a whisper and started walking to the bathroom so that I could change before I went to my mama's. 

I knew if I was going out today I wasn't getting back in my home clothes until crackhead ass hours. I locked the bathroom door and Dave knocked on it. "Nana, I'm sorry mama...We just all just really missed ya ass around hea." he said and left the bathroom door. 

I started looking through my bag to see what I could wear that would look cute for the day. I knew I wanted to have my bitch Diana do my hair today. Diana lives right across the street from my mama and she knows what the fuck she doin when it come to hair and makeup. I also know that because I just got back there Is no damn way that my peoples not about to throw a part so I know all attention is gon be on me. 

I wore a matching set with a cropped sweatshirt and a pair of leggings that went with it

I wore a matching set with a cropped sweatshirt and a pair of leggings that went with it. My natural hair was in two braids that I put it in earlier. I put on a lil lip gloss and unlocked the bathroom door. India was not here cause she was taking Kairi to daycare and I was assuming Dave was getting ready so that we can leave. I went to the kitchen and took my phone off the charger to see Jaylen called me 96 times and texted me 253 times last night. He really ain't have nun better to do than to hit my line last night. 

Like clock work my phone rang again in my hand and it was Jaylen. I took a deep breath and tapped the green answer button. 

(J-Jaylen N-Nadia and Italics are Nadia's thoughts

N- Yes, Jay? Can I help you?

J- Nadia, you got me messed up...Where are you? Nobody knows where you are and I'm worried.