CHAPTER SEVEN

Chapter Seven ❤️ 'THE MOON GODDESSES'

Atri's POV

Whatever happened yesterday, escalated real , real quick..

But anyways.. Setting that shit aside..

Here comes prof. Torrez..

Finally!!! The freaking last subject in the morning!

"Hello class.. Have you studied well?" bungad ni Torrez

And guess what? They groaned which made Torrez smirk but got no exact reaction from me..

I just made my face void of emotions but with a hint of a smugness..

"I'll start with storytelling.. About the Alaisntr Clan.. Years ago.. Maybe even decades , centuries or so, the Mooóei-Alaisntr Clan's Empress Keithe was said to be a selenophile..

She would always look at the Moon lovingly, she would praise the Moon and it's beauty..

And because of that she met the 5 Moon Goddesses.. So class? Who knows the names of the 5 Goddesses?"

Everyone went silent.. Nobody dared to even speak a word or two..

Not until I raised my hand..

"Yes? Uhmm who are you Miss?"

"Alevaro.." sagot ko sabay tumikhim

"The 5 Moon Goddesses are :
Diana the Cresent
Juno the Quarter and Gibbous
Selene the New Moon
Luna the Full Moon and the Main Moon Goddess ; and last but never been the least.. Mizuki Chi the Blood Moon..

Diana represents the Cresent that is why she is called Diana the Cresent, meanwhile Juno represents both the Quarter and Waxing Gibbous that is why she is called Juno the Quarter and Gibbous.. The name Selene directly translates to Moon, and she represents the New Moon, and for me it is one of the most serene view of the Moon.. Luna also translates to Moon, and she represents the Full Moon and Moon itself.. As for Mizuki Chi, she represents every upcoming bloodbath through the Blood Moon .. The Moon of the hunting season of the Werewolves and Vampires.. And it was also said to be that Goddess Artemis, once represented the Moon.. But later gave the title to Luna.."

"Very good, Alevaro.. What book did you used?"

"It was a book from my cousin's library back in Saccharhyone.. The title was Moon Goddesses : The Untold .." I plainly said..

"Ahh.. That is one good book.. I must say I have a collection of the Galaxians.. A book with a quite great quality.." she nodded and motioned me to sit down..

"What else can you say Alevaro?" she added

"I only have limited information.. I'm not a book to know what else should I say or add.." I monotonously said

"So you don't know the Alaisntr?" she asked in an intrigued manner

"No.." I plainly said

'But you are a descendant of the Alaisntr'

Huh?? What the-------

My face turned blank after what she said.

How in the world....

"Anyways.. She -------- the great Empress Keithe Alaisntr , met the 5 Moon Goddesses.. And they blessed the Empress with a suitable partner and a very charming and kind-hearted daughter, Queen Luna Artemis Mizuki Adesnr.. And it became a tradition for the Alaisntr Clan to name every girl descendants of their clan after any of the Moon Goddesses' names..Until today, who knows? Maybe the descendants of the Alaisntr are still paying respect to the Moon Goddesses.." naka ngiting saad ni Torrez pero may na sense ako.. Bat parang peke?