CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Chapter Fifteen ❤️ 'TILL WE MEET AGAIN'

Before I start this chapter, just a reminder to read the Author's Note at the end of this update. Thank you!

Atri's POV

"Stop running now Atri, we lost them.. You need to treat your wounds.." biglang sabi ni Chasity..

"I can still manage a bit.." naka ngiwi kong saad..

Damn! A fucking vampire mafia held me as a hostage and even aimed and shoot with no second thought..

"I never thought Lexus would do that.. He seems aloof and quiet when I was with them.." Chasity thoughtfully said

"You know those stupid jerks?" I said in disbelief

"I disguised myself as Kris Mazein or as you, well whatever.. I got info from them, because I was well loved and treated well about a few weeks ago? And that was the time you bumped into Bythe.. And you were a little bit weak because of you know what.."

"Oh? Who is this Lexus anyways?" bored kong tanong

"Shin Lexus.. And he is a Valmeusse.." she replied

"A Valmeusse? He must've known me, I presume?" I darkly said

"They only know you as my little sister .. They got false info.. But still, they believed me.."she scoffed and rolled her eyes as if it was clearly unbelievable

"Well? Hurry up now, Chase.. I'm getting weaker every second.. Help me out.."

It was clear that the Valmeusse bought Chasity's story.. And even used me as a freaking hostage in the bloody battle between the Pure and Hybrids during the Night Out.. Psh.

"So, what's the plan Atri?" tanong sakin ni Chase

"Don't die, just fight." simple kong sagot

"Wait what the?! Hoy! Babae.. Wag ka ganyan.. Have a strategy! Take care of yourself, idiot." inirapan niya ako before disappearing into thin air

Agh. I can heal myself a lot faster, now that Chase is somewhere ..

Since the Valmeusse bought Chasity's story, it's now easy to fool them into alliance..

The blood bath may not happen any sooner, but at least I got back up allies..

*Unknown number calling*

"Neh? Yeoboseyo?"

"Kris? Is that you? It's me Lexus. I got your number from Kozan. *sigh* I shot your little sister without second thoughts, mianhe.."

"So it's true? Atri told me she got shot while being in an undercover proxy for the real new dean of VCCH.. How can you be so reckless?" I said, acting as if I really am the Kris they met..

"It was too late when we realized that your little sister was this Marisce Evans proxy.. We were gonna eliminate the actual Evans but things didn't run smoothly.."

"This is why I shouldn't have trusted to see all of you again! And entrusting my little sister to all of you.."

"Lexus.. Mianhe, but.. I think I can't trust the life of my little sister to y'all before my deadline.."

"I maybe aloof, Kris, as to what you observed when you were still here in the mansion. They may be goofballs, I may be aloof, but trust us.. We can offer alliance to your little sister and keep her safe.."

"The thing is.. Lexus.. My deadline is near.. How can I entrust my sister to you when you could've killed her!? She is the Prime Disciple for heaven's sake! She needs to be always safe but knowledgeable when it comes to fighting!" I exaggerated my acting as Chasity's version of Kris.