PROLOGUE

The moon is a gift from the Moon Goddess , Luna.
The blood moon , however, is graced by the other Moon Goddess , Mizuki Chi.. A sign of an upcoming bloodbath..

And for many decades , the descendants of the great Empress Keithe Alaisntr , consider the 2 Moon Goddesses as their patrons..

And married royal bloods blessed by the Goddesses..

However, 2 of the 11th and 12th generation descendants , broke the tradition and married a commoner..

And that made Luna furious and stopped showering blessings to the remaining descendants of the great Empress..

But the prophecy given by the Blood Moon Goddess made Luna think again.. Because the last but bloodier than ever bloodbath is yet to come..

And a direct descendant of the Alaisntr is the one to conquer it.. A moonlight's child.. A pure Galaxius.. A celestial child.. A child blessed by the universe.. She will lead the battle against the bloodbath ..

Will Luna give blessings once more to the 13th generation?

What will be their Fate?

Will Moonlight's Child be able to rise up and save the world from the Last Bloodbath?

What will happen to the blessed child of the universe after the said bloodbath?

Will she leave and be the next Blood Moon Goddess or stay and be with the people close to her heart?