CHAPTER NINE

Chapter Nine ❤️ 'THE TRUTH UNTOLD'

Atri's POV

I locked myself up in the vacant room next to the music room (which is precisely just in front of the conference room)..

Damn!! I wish.. I wish I didn't asked!!

And due to the inability to control my anger, I decided to wreak havoc on this room...

And wreak havoc on myself too..

"DAMN IT!!"

Akma ko sanang susuntukin ang pader nang may marinig na ingay sa kabilang room..

Someone's playing the old piano in the music room...

It was soothing .. Yet a painful melody..

Until someone who have a beautiful voice started to sing...

"Oeroumi gadeukhi .. Pioeissneun i garden
Gasituseongi.. Hmmmn~ I moraeseonge nan nal maeeosseo.."

"Neoui ireumeun mwonji.. Gal gosi issgin hanji.. Oh could you tell me? Hmmmn~ I jeongwone sueodeun neol bwasseo.."

"And I know neoui ongin modu da jinjjaran geol.. Pureun kkocheul kkeokkneun son..
Jabgo sipjiman.."

"Nae unmyeongin geol.."

Four beautiful voices were singing..
I find it very alluring.. Making me want to step out of this room and watch them sing..

Under an unknown trance.. I slowly slipped out of the room I was about to blow up and sneaked into the music room..

It was Yuki, Klein, Jax, and Gino who were singing.. And it was Ino playing the piano with incredible passion..

"Don't smile on me, light on me.. No, I can never take another step to you.. Don't have a name to call me by anymore.."

Di ko natiis pa.. They were surprised to see me sing and to be here..
Despite the fact that the five of them were completely surprised, Ino still continue playing and they still sing with passion..

Very professional..

"You know that I can't show you me, give you me.. The weaknesses that I hide you can never see.. I wear a mask again so I could see you.."

patuloy ko pa sabay bigay ng hakbang patungo kay Yuki..

"But I still want you.."

sabay naming lima.. And it was as if our voices were already in sync without any efforts exerted..

"Oeroumui jeongwone pin neoreul dalmeun kkoch jugo sipeossji .. Hmmmnn~ Babo gateun gamyeoneul beotgoseo.."

"But I know yeongwonhi geureol suneun eopsneun geol.."

"Forever may not be for us......"