Part 2

As you rush to cool the flooding embarrassment off your face, Frisk tugs at the bottom of your shirt.

"C- can we watch a movie?"

You smile and nod, following them to the couch. They sit to your right and begin to snuggle up to the cushion and a nearby blanket.

As if on cue, Sans waltzes in with snacks (popcorn, candy, ketchup etc).

Without thinking he sits next to Frisk.You bite your lip and look away, struggling to stifle disappointment.

"So what are we watching?"

____________

You're not even halfway through the movie when you realize Frisk is fast asleep.

It took you a while to notice though, because you were distracted. You weren't even watching the movie, but repeatedly sneaking looks at Sans.

You find your gaze tracing his jaw line, illuminated by the contrast of the dark room and the colorful television.

Just before you can look away, he glanced at you from the corner of his eye and smiles.

Your heart skips a beat as you hear an 'I love him'.

Shocked, you turn away and are relieved to find it was the tv and not you who said it.

It's not wrong though.... is it?

You scowl unknowingly, thinking to yourself.

These thoughts weren't exactly 'fast', even though they felt like it. You had known Sans for years, yet still this 'new' thought of loving him throws you off guard every time. Even though it wasn't new.

No, I suppose it's not wrong.

You debate your options with yourself.

I mean... I might have a chance but, I dont think either of us can be in a relationship right now....

Memories of what the both of you, as well as the rest of the town came to you in a flash, and you felt yourself sigh.

Not with all of what's happening still.... fresh.

You're startled out of your thoughts by a gentle hand on your shoulder.

When did I start crying?

Warm tears quietly streamed down your slightly flushed cheeks and you looked to your right at Sans.

You wiped you cheeks and sniffed, but the tears kept streaming. Though you knew it was futile, you kept wiping your cheeks using the fronts of your hands, then the backs, then the fronts again.

"Oops, heheh" you chuckle ruefully.

He gently takes your wrist (the one he can reach from behind Frisk) and looks at you with concern, his blue eyes glistening in the low lit room.

"Hey..." His voice makes your lip quiver.

You smile and the tears slow a little. "Hi."

He gets up and hugs you gently and you stand hugging back, accepting the warmth. You nuzzle your face into his neck, breathing in the fur of his hoodie.

As your face made contact with the nape of his neck, remembered that Sans was human now and could feel your nose on his neck much... differently from before.

You pull off a little, "Sorry..."

His jacket sleeve was pulled up, and a hand on his nose covers half of his probably blushing face. He shakes his head a little.