first meeting Tom

Tom's POV 

Hi I am Tom Holland and some of you might know me as spider-man and some by other movies so there is something new to this well not technically new but there is a new feeling to this it is the type of feeling that I felt for a while but there is something,  something about this girl she is so funny so cute the most beautiful blue eyes that I ever seen and her style fits me perfectly okay you guys are probably Tom has a type in a girl well if you thought that then yes you guessed it right or thought of it the right way however you would prefer but anyways I never quite introduced myself to her and yes I am afraid of doing that because I am not quite sure about her reaction would be and you guys probably know that personally I do not approach the girls that I have crushes on okay I just said that because what they said about me was really nice so I had to say it I ju- *hear something outside got up to it check out looks outside by the curtain in the window and watched* hey that is the girl that I like but why is she screaming oh shit she just fell this is the perfect time to introduce myself *leaves the window placed shose on grabs jacket for her and went out there slowly approached her and puts the jacket my neck and shakes her a little*  

¨Oh hello sorry that you saw that I just went the most horrible thing that I never wanted to experience but it happened¨ she said and tears starts streaming down her face .

¨No please do not cry beautiful wanna come in and talk about this sweetheart?¨ I asked her before doing anything she simply slowly gets up and hugged me an started sobbing but no answer so I decided to take her in myself.

Once I got her inside I gave my jacket for her to wear along with my sweat pants and T-shirt and a pair of socks so she would feel comfy here and feel at home so she took a shower an stayed in the shower for at least a good 30 minutes until I heard the water go off and sat there waited for her to come out so I could get her clothes and wash them then I heard the hair drier get turn on I kinda laughed to myself a little and got on my phone until I am guessing her hair dried she came out and sat on the couch and few inches away from me and my god she looked so adorable in my clothes but I did not say anything until I ready.

¨feeling better? but I am not trying to be carious or nosy or anything but who hurt you and by the way I am Tom.¨ I said she shifted her body towards me and looked at me then just stared at me like she was scanning my body looking for any signs of uncomfortable signs and I did show them I felt comfortable around her I never really felt got a bad vibe off of her so I gave her for her to answer.

¨Yeah I actually feel okay thanks Tom that was really of you I am just scared of opening up cause every time I open up to someone I always end up getting hurt or abused or to eager to open my eyes and leave because I  think I love them I always end up not seeing what they really are¨ she said  I moved over closer to her and lied my hand on her lap she jumped a little but then relaxed and closed her eyes and I watched her chest rising and falling slowly I mean she really did look beautiful admiring her beauty but I kept my hand placed on her lap.

¨Thank you Ashley you are so beautiful and no guy should treat you that way!¨ I said she quickly looked at me and her face looked so sad but she simply asked me a question.

¨H-How do you know my name?¨ she asked me I stood up in front of her then spoke.

¨You work with me basically I have heard people say your name from time to time so I may have been paying attention a little to much a close attention but this is not about me , it is about you darling.¨ I answered her question  and she looks up at me then grabbed my hand after hearing me saying what I said.

¨Wow you just made my heart jump honestly.¨ she said then smiled so I decided to pull her close up to me her face is now so close to mine just inches away ¨Come on Tom you can not do it right now¨ I thought to myself then she started breathing heavy slowly I could feel her chest rising against my chest and it turned me on so bad but I kept to myself and grabbed on to her waist slowly she closed her eyes and I slowly her over to the side a little and went the bathroom, then got her clothes threw them in the washer and showed her to my room so we basically shared my bed.

¨good night Tom I hope you sleep well tonight!¨"she said 

¨good night Ashley¨

then we both just fell asleep.

Hi I know this is a short chapter just wanting to know if the first chapter is good or nah lol but I will make the longest chapter next other times 💕❤😍 xoxoxo love your friendly neighborhood loving author.......