worried sick

Ashley's POV
I woke up feeling great and looked at Tom in the face admiring his beauty considering his eye's were closed still but I noticed that he was sweating and twitch but moaned ever so low probably hoping he wasn't loud to wake me up but it was so cute and then I saw his hand traveling down low to him self and until his had attached to his shaft and started to slowly go pumping himself up and down then he started breathe heavy faster he'd choke alittle into his moans and it turned me on so badly that literally just reacted quickly and got on top of him then he wakes up in a surprised but was breathing ever so quickly he realized his hand was under me as I sat on top of it still hold on to himself and he quickly pulled his hand away and he grabbed his pillow above his head and gripped it as tight as he could and gritted his teeth and tries to fight his dark side as hard as he could I could tell he was have trouble but ignored it I started grinding again his lower stomach and just letting my ass rub against his cock and I felt everytime it got harder.

"Ashley please stop I don't want to hurt you UH!" He said as he groans as he smile creepily I kept going this time I kissed his chest and licked it but had my eye's closed.

"Ashes please stop baby girl I'm telling you if you keep doing this you do realize that we will have to every morning night during the day right?" He said I just slid down to his lower part and tried to suck on his cock but he sat up very quickly grabbed my by my shoulders and looked me right in the eye's and spoke again.

"Your not listening to me I will end up hurting you baby and if I do I don't know what I'll do please understand that beautiful" he said as he looking worried.

"Daddy I want you so bad I want my daddy to punish me for disobeying him daddy please" I said but I noticed everytime I said daddy he'd shake on the outside basically trying to fight it he speaks again.

"UH! Please s-stop daddy can't right now please understand t-that p-please UH!" He said with moans in between as he talking takes deep breaths as he gasps with every move he makes he's trying really hard to fight the feeling.

"Pleasure feels so great doesn't it daddy" I said to him he's head hit the pillow as he jumps alittle and which turned on me on so badly and not to forget to mention that he pushed up towards he's cock rubbed against me roughly.

"UH! Daddy little monster wants him so badly UH!" I said in between moans and Tom head lifted up and his up body did as well he grabbed me and lifeted me up alittle he lined his cock with my entrance he looks into my eyes and I saw the fire that he had in them and got scared alittle but then next things I knew he was looking me right in eyes when he forcibly slammed me right on his cock and it hurt so bad to where I whimpered and grabbed him and pulled him close and barely held on to him it was so painfully but he gets so turned on when he hears painfully moans whimpers if he knows that he making you hurt he gets more turn on but nevertheless he sure enough was turned on very badly.

"I told you Ashley I tried to warn you but I guess I had to show you and keep showing you because the only way daddy could get you to understand on why when I say no not when I'm feeling like myself daddy is gonna make feel pleasure and whimper in pain moan and regret you ever disobeyed daddy" he said with fire in his eye's.

Tom's POV
She looked terrified which made me feel more turned on but once as I forcibly slammed her down my cock and heard her whimper in pain I could feel that her eye's were huge in disbelief so I've decided to show her instead oh yeah this is going to be so fun I had both of my hand put on both sides of her face and moved it in front of me and looked into her eye's and showed her my true colors she just wanted to back away alittle then she just hugged me and whispered.