Tom meeting her uncle

Tom's POV
So I woke up next to Ashley and loved how she looked when she was asleep she honestly looked like an angel and I just fell in love all over again I honestly can say that I want her to myself and keep her safe from all bad. *she wakes up and stares at me smiling really big*

"Good morning my beautiful dahling!" I said

"Good morning Tom I have to meet my uncle in a few so I have to shower eat breakfast and you can come if you want to." She said

I got up and got dressed and I was wearing one of my sweatpants it was grey and and hoodie because one it was cold outside and two I wanted to feel warm and toasty so I got ready within 1 minute and Ashley and how adorable she is she took her time first she was putting make up on but I decided no make up today for her.

"Ah bup bup bup bup no make up darling you look beautiful the way you are silly woman!" I said as I grab the brush.

"But Tom it makes my face glow and I love make up and I know." She said grabbing the brush back she got done then put on one of my hoodies and her dark tight jeans that hugged her thighs.

*thinks to himself "oh no you think of her like Tom not yet calm yourself control it you can do this"*

We got in the car and went to her uncles and it's strange because the place looked familiar so we got out and went inside.

"Uncle Robert should be here at this time!" She said

"Ummm Rob-robert the only person that is popping up in my head right now is Downey Jr." I said

"Yeah" she said

*Robert walked into the living room from being at back*

"Hey! sweetheart uncle missed you, have you found you man yet?" Robert asked

"Ummm about that ummm uncle Robert this is Tom." She said shyly

My eye's were literally in such shock how could I miss that, was I paying too much attention to her instead of my surroundings yeah I'm gonna die he's gonna kill me.

"Hey Robert good ol pal! how are you doing good sir?" I said as I got so nervous my anexity literally kicked in how is it getting hot in here I gonna step outside.

"Oh hello Tom Mr. Spider-Man and on the screen god son!" Robert smiled at me which I really don't know of he's playing games with me or being serious about greeting me or what he was actually thinking I just stood there frozen and spoke alittle until Ashley grabbed my hand then I finally relaxed.

"So what's up? what's planned for today?" She asked

"Fun stuff cook outs and be comfortable Tom I'm gonna hurt you my friend just as long as you cooperate with me you want have trouble with me." Robert said smiling

"But I'm pretty sure your a good kid and you did a good job playing the role as Peter Parker." He said to me I just stood there looking upset.

"Umm he lost the job uncle Robert I thought you'd would've knew by now." Ashes said

He looks confused and concerned and looked at the website of the argument and smiled

"Kid look for yourself apparently they talked it out your still Spider-Man as far as I'm concerned and who's hungry." He said handing me the laptop a big grin appeared on my face.

"Baby that's great that's so great!" Ashley said hugging me tight I got excited and put the computer on the table and hugged her tightly and just smiled like a little kid

Robert gave both of us a hug and lead us out to the back and told us to sit then we did what we were told and she seemed happy and knowing that Spider-Man is her favorite hero maybe I could kiss her up side down I thought myself and smiled alot but something happened she made sure that Robert wasn't looking and grabbed my leg but when she did I immediately got turned on and I was thinking that she was being this on purpose and just wanted me embarrass myself but no not happening she was smiling that answered my question as I question it again.