lost the job of his dreams

Ashley POV's 

So there I was on the couch in Tom's apartment watching T.V. and eating a bowl of chinese and pizza rolls I was in my clothes in my  tank top and my leggings that perfectly complimented my thighs I sat there the whole time that Tom has been out at work but then I heard the door slam and I jumped a little and waited for him to walk in the living room patiently he walks in the living room really upset tears streaming down his face and he took the bowl out of my hand and sets it on the coffee table and grabbed a blanket and puts himself under it and cuddles hugs me which leaded myself under the blanket with him but he hugged me so tight and spoke in a shaking voice. 

"hey sweetheart I a lost the job well the role of being spider-man and they're taking him out of marvel and what's really messed up is that I loved that job I loved being a hero in spider-man movies and in real life it's just so fucked up to were I've worked so hard to keep my fans happy and I couldn't even marvel happy enough to keep the job." he said as his voice choked 

I got so mad and hugged him back and rubbed the top of his head and played with his hair and calmed myself down and just let him let it out I mean that's all that I could do I didn't have anyway there and plus he had the keys in his pocket so I was just sitting there and helping him out.

"I'm so sorry Tom I know how much it meant you trust me I know I found out about it and I did cry i knew you were going to come home like this my heart felt sad for you but I'm happy that your home." I said.

We basically layed there on the couch and talked for hours on end then he slightly gets up and and held himself up with one arm helping to support his body while being over me alittle.

"Ashes I'm really happy that you are here and being a great friend and having someone to come home to is an amazing feeling I'm just so happy that but honestly if you wasn't here I'd really do something stupid and would've regretted a lot and being worried about not finding love, I feel loved I just love seeing you in every second every minute every hour every day of my life that your here and in my life just makes my day a lot more better thank you for walking into my life." He said

I just looked at him admiring him his words his soft smile his eyes and how he was forced on what he was trying to say and of what he was saying and just smiled in a reply and hugged him really tight then spoke to him.

"I-i'm so speechless right now because I always thought you wanted me as a friend and I thought about you, when you were away well we're are being honest Tom yes I do think about you while your at work and wonder if your missing me but then again I didn't think that I'd have that much impact on your life like that honestly I though I was someone that you liked temporarily then just move on I mean please don't get me reason Tom your a gre- " but then I was cut off Tom rubbing my back from behind because he moved behind me and then moved on my shirt up and continued rubbing my back.

"Continue as you please ash just thought I should massage your back as you speak but your back feels tensed up" he said.

"Yeah it's because I stress a lot about the dumbest things and wow your really good with your hands aren't ya *giggles alittle* but anyways your a great person and I love you company and I thi-" I was cutt off once again by Tom kissing my back from the top to the bottom and took an deep breath in and turned around then he grabbed my face looked me straight in my eyes I could see his eyes filled with lust then he kisses me as he stood up he helped me up then I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him with breaking it he picks me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he takes me to our shared bed room and softly lays me on our bed and he took his shirt off and takes my shirts off but kept my tank top on the sweatpants of his that I had on and he kept his sweatpants on as well so he didn't want to fuck me he just wanted to enjoy the attention and the affection that I was giving him.

"I love you Ashley more than you could ever know" he said cuffing both of his big soft hands on both sides of my face and kisses me a lot more tenderly.

"And I will protect you no matter what you are my queen and should be treated with alot of respect and loyalty and honesty and love and maybe one day just maybe one day that queen carries and beautiful princess which made by a handsome king and beyound beautiful queen and share the kingdom with they're gorgeous daughter" he said.

Then he just cuddled me in and and got warm under the covers and holding me tight then we both fell asleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update this story when I wake up or it might take some days

But please if you liked it tell me I do take requests and thank you so much for reading my book ❤💙🖤😍😘 Spider-Man colors

Xoxoxoxo