21 |

"i missed you" were the first words he said as he tightly held you in his arms, afraid to let you go

overwhelmed by the emotions that you were feeling right now, you started to cry in his arms.

"hey hey did i do something wrong? tell me what i did wrong princess" he softly said.

you continued to sob more. "i'm sorry" you said while you wept. you had no idea how he must have felt when he saw you and minkyu.

minhee brushed the hair from your face that was hiding your tears from him, he softly wiped your tears as he looked into your eyes.

"princess it's okay, i trust you. i was just somewhat self conscious and i thought that you were gonna get back with him and-" he rambled.

"no no no" you cut him off, "don't you get it? i like you" you confessed.

his eyes went wide open, his cheeks were visibly red. the spring breeze blew making your hair sway.

he hugged you as if there was no forever. "you know what?" he whispered.

"what?" you respond. he broke off the hug and held your hands.

he looked deep in your eyes and said "i don't know how more obvious i have to make it just so you know that i like you too".

from that moment on, it was as if the world stopped. wait no, scratch that.
minhee is your world.

"wanna be officially mine?" minhee said, his eyes glistening.

"of course you dummy" you said as you stared into his eyes.

"i may be a dummy, but i'm your dummy now" he said smirking.

you giggled and playfully punched his arm. minhee, being the mischievous guy that he is, picked you out of nowhere and put you on his back.

"yaa, let me down you dummy" you screamed as you smacked his back.

"princess we've already talked about this, i know i'm a dummy, but i'm-"
he said and you cut him off.

"your dummy now, i get it let me down!!!" you continued screaming.

minhee just laughed at your attempt and ran with you in his arms. he stopped running when you were approaching a nearby café.

"yah kang minhee what is this?" you asked confused. "it's a café i found when i was walking alone" he muttered.

"well now you won't be alone" you said with a warm smile and gave him a peck on the cheek.

the black haired boy instantly turned red. "i- o-okay thanks let's go inside now" he shyly stuttered.

you sat down and the waiter asked for your orders. "i'll have a cup of hot chocolate" you both simultaneously said.

the waiter chuckled and said " well i guess two cups of chocolate then" and went to make your orders.

you tried to make small talk but minhee was still shy about earlier. the waiter soon arrived with your orders.

"enjoy lovebirds" he said. "thanks uh mingi" minhee replied as he read the waiter's nametag.

mingi flashed a smile and walked away. "i still can't believe you're mine now" he said and sheepishly smiled.

out of all the smiles of his that you've seen, this one was the warmest one. you're not sure if it's because of the hot chocolate or the fact that it was summer.

but his appearance and feelings changed with the seasons. he was as cold as the freezing winter, but now he's the one who warms you up, like a cup of hot chocolate.

a/n: surprise ! it's my birthday c:
i missed writing and publishing and i was feeling good so here you go !
cravity is gonna debut on april 14th and im?? crying?? anyways today they're releasing 1st concept photos i hope y'all are having a great day !

kinda horrible but n e ways, if u wanna be mutuals im @/park.jiminiiieee on instagram :D and @/nikislovebot on twt !