Been losing my mind
Doubt'n I'd find one
Then I found you
So fine
I swear I'd do some time
If it meant just why we'd never fade away~

🖤

Warm sunlight from the summer sky beat down on his exposed tan skin which weren't covered by his clothes as the gentle breeze ruffled his soft brown locks.

He looked up, smiling at the blue summer sky, appreciating the beauty of summer. Adjusting his round glasses, he made his way towards the familiar building.

Kim Taehyung!

He turned around upon hearing his best friend shouting his name.

“Hey Yoongi hyung!” He exclaimed, showing the beauty of his white pearls to his best friend.

“Let's walk together,Tae.”  Taehyung nodded his head as they made their way towards their university.

“Is everything going well? Is anyone troubling you? ”

Min Yoongi was protective over his best friend because his best friend aka Kim taehyung was an omega.

He was tempting for the alphas. Many unmated alphas tried to take advantage of the beauty by using his innocence against him but Yoongi was always there to protect the younger from the evil intentions of the others.

Min Yoongi himself is an alpha but he never had any bad intentions for the oblivious beauty.

Why?

Because he already has a beautiful mate named Park Jimin, who is a beta.

“No hyung. You and Jiminie are always there with me so I'm safe. ” the elder gave a small nod in response as they continued walking.

Finally they arrived at the campus.
Taehyung ready to ace his classes and Yoongi ready to protect him.

______

“No Jimin I need to drop Tae at his place! You don't know how dangerous it is for him to walk alone. Plus it's going to get dark soon! ” the elder exclaimed, rubbing his eyes in frustration.

“I understand Yoongi. We'll go for the movies some other day. ” Jimin smiled, placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi quickly placed his hand on top of the younger's small ones, giving it a light squeeze.

“You understand me. ” He said, smiling at his mate. His love.

Hyung I can go back alone.” Taehyung startled them by entering the empty classroom where yoonmin were having their moment, a frown present on his beautiful face.

“Tae baby, its okay. We'll just go to the movies on the weekend.” Jimin said, smiling at Taehyung. The pain of not being able to spend time with his mate was somehow visible in that smile.

“Please let me go-” he turned towards Yoongi, “Hyung! I will message you as soon as I reach home, okay? Now bye and don't be late for the movie. ” without wasting any time, the younger dashed out of the classroom.

______

It was almost dark as the beauty being a slow walker didn't make it to his home on time. He got distracted by the smallest of thing on his way back home which ended him up in getting late. He was still on his way when he heard faint screams coming from a dark alley.

And if you're thinking that he'll just follow the sound of the faint screams and go to the dark alley then you're wrong.

He knows that he can't risk his safety at any cost so he continued his walk to his home.

______

“Pl-please! Please, just give me one! One last chance!” the man cried, his neat dress suit now torn to pieces. He was surrounded by a group of men and in front of him was the leader of the group, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook crouched down at the man's level and harshly grabbed the man by his hair, tugging onto the roots tightly.

“Well, I don't keep unfaithful dogs. They're supposed to be loyal. Not like you, giving out our private information in exchange of money. Boys, grab him.” he smirked and gestured his minions to do so.

When his men grabbed the wounded man, he stood in front of him with a small but sharp knife.

He slowly glided the metal object down his forehead, stabbing his eyeball. The man screamed in pain, begged for him to stop but who can stop a beast trapped inside of a human body?

He continued to torture the man, finally shooting him on his head and putting a full stop on his existence.

But then, he smelled something sweet. Smell of vanilla or freshly baked cookies in the middle of an alley filled his nostrils, triggering his inner wolf.

He dropped his gun and followed the sweet scent, signalling his men not to follow him.

He followed the scent and found himself in front of a small apartment. His eyes searched for the source of the sweet yet comforting scent but as soon as he locked eyes with the owner of the sweet scent, his inner wolf growled.

Mate.

________________________________

Here it goes.
Sorry for any mistakes and I hope you guys enjoy this book.
Bye loves~ 🖤