The desert don't end
The rain don't fall
And I can't pretend I don't want you all
'Cause I want you all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the couple reached home, Jungkook walked towards his room with the frightened omega slowly following him.

Taehyung's legs felt like jelly as he failed to keep up with his alpha's pace. Pissed by Taehyung's slow pace, Jungkook carried Taehyung over his shoulder which resulted in the omega letting out a scream.

"Shut up!" the alpha scolded as he smacked the scared omega's ass. Due to the harsh manhandling, the omega couldn't help but break down into tears as he could feel the pain through the thick fabric of his jeans.

Ignoring the younger's cries, Jungkook continued to carry him towards their room. Once he reached the room, he gently laid the crying omega on the bed who started thrashing around and eventually freed himself from the alpha's grip.

The omega managed to get out of the bed but due to his wobbly legs, his body made contact with the floor. When he shifted his gaze upwards, he found the alpha standing infront of him with a blank look on his face.

Scared of being hurt by Jungkook, Taehyung crawled towards the corner of the spacious room and hugged his small frame in fear.

In return, Jungkook just huffed and plopped down on the bed as he gave a bored expression to the younger. Slowly his expression started to change as he sucked in his cheeks and poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I just wanted to pick you up but you always manage to piss me off." the alpha scoffed, pitch black eyes staring intensely at the omega who kept pushing his body backwards to the wall.

"Tch, before i get more furious, stand up and come here." he ordered but the frightened omega just continued crying as his mind was clouded with fear.

"Come here." the omega whimpered and tried to get up but failed to do so as his legs gave up and he ended up falling on his knees.

"C-can't-"

"Crawl." the alpha kept his gaze attached to his frightened mate who looked at him with teary eyes and tilted his head in disbelief.

Due to his omega instincts, he couldn't disobey the alpha so he started crawling on his knees towards Jungkook who just stared at his ethereal beauty with an amused smile.

As soon as Taehyung reached closer to Jungkook, Jungkook gestured the younger to stop in his tracks.

"Take off your jeans and sit on my lap." Jungkook smirked as he patted his thigh. Taehyung looked up at him in disbelief as fresh tears started forming in his eyes before he started shaking his head.

"Again? you love to disobey me,right? You love to disrespect your alpha,HUH?!" Jungkook raised his voice which made Taehyung to flinch backwards.

Scared of the male infront of him, he unwillingly complied to the alpha's wish as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them off. The alpha grabbed him and picked him up only to place him on his lap. His rough hands started stroking Taehyung's soft thighs as Taehyung covered his flushed face with his hands.

Jungkook's hands slowly crept towards Taehyung's globes and started massaging them as he lovingly admired his mate.

Upon feeling Jungkook's hand on his ass,Taehyung shrieked and tried to get up only to be held down by the alpha's tight grip on his waist.

"A-alpha, I-i don't want to do it!" he choked on his tears as he placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and begged the alpha to leave him.

"Such a bad boy you are. Always disobeying alpha." Jungkook replied and burried his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck, sniffling the sweet scent of his mate before continuing, "alpha will always keep you safe,with him."

Jungkook laid the omega on the bed who stopped struggling as he had no strength left to fight back. He removed his dress shirt and started peppering kisses on the omega's smooth thighs who let out a soft gasp.

He then unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and started placing kisses on his stomach, moving upwards to his chest and finally sucking on the omega's pink buds.

"St-stop!" the omega gasped out but the alpha completely ignored him and continued sucking on his bud. He blew air on the sensitive buds which were now covered with his saliva causing the omega to arch his back due to the sensitivity.

"Baby, your punishment is still left." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's cheek with his thumb. The omega widened his eyes and gulped in fear.

"Wh-what-"

"I haven't forgiven you for hiding your mark," he whispered in Taehyung's ear before he said the words that caused Taehyung to break down into sobs.

"I need to tame you." The poor omega had no strength left to fight so he just vigorously shook his head and clasped his hands together, begging the alpha to forgive him.

"As your mate, its my job to tame you but I'll let you choose," the omega froze and gave a confused look to the elder.

"Knife or wax?"