10

Real Life
💯Rylah

So Nick wanted me to slide through. That's exactly what im finna do. His girl already know who I am. I aint got time to be going through shit with no bitch nomo.

I packed a bag of clothes for his house. I'm just gonna leave in at the bottom of his closet. I drove to the address he sent me.

"Yo beastie, i forget which is your window" I yelled. He peaked his head out.

"Roach use the front door fucktard" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Can't I just climb through your window" I asked.

"Whatever" He said. I climed the roof and went through his window. His room was an entire mess.

"You should clean this dump" I said.

"What is that bag" He asked.

"The clothes that I am leaving here" I said putting it in his closet.

"Whatever"

"You share a room" I asked seeing another bed.

"Yea, Zion and I only because his room is getting renovated" He said. Great my bestfriend shares a room with that douche.

"Alright I'm gonna go greet the others" I said. I stepped over his panda express and walked out the room. I walked downstairs to see the guys on the couch.

"Sup bitches" I said. Zion glared at me.

"Hey Rylah" Brandon said. He got up and hugged me. I hugged everyone, except Zion, and sat down.

"So what are you guys doing" I asked.

"I'm about to set up a fortnite match and whoop everyone's ass" Austin said.

"I would whip yo ass in fortnite" I laughed. Everyone gave me a weird look.

"Beat Austin" Brandon laughed.

"That's possible but if she was to beat zion then its a different story" Edwin said.

"I can beat everyone, even Nick and he taught me" I said. Zion gave me a look of. disbelief. I nodded.

"Ok fortnite tournament with Rylah, if she wins-" Austin started.

"If I win then I brag, I will make a groupchat only to brag" I said. Edwin looked so calm. I watched as Zion thought about whatever he did in his mind. He would twist his dread and chew his lip. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

But he is a jerk. Why does he have to be such a good looking jerk. I promised myself no more guys unless I know what they are really about. He makes it impossible to know him at all.

"Like can I help you" Zion said snapping me out of my daze.

"Yea you're up" I said. I already beat Edwin and Brandon. I wasn't even paying attention.

"Play Austin before me" He said. I know what he was doing. He wanted me "tired" before he played me. I shrugged and played austin.

"Like do you practice in your sleep" Austin asked.

"Getting kills is so easy, people are dumb" I said. They looked at me like I was crazy. I ended up killing austin and winning.

"You're up" I dragged as I waved the controller in Zion's face. He snatched the controller. Now everything we did was intense. Our shots meant everything.

I was playing for my life just to show Zion that I could do it. I have no idea what Nick was doing but I was beating Zion's ass. I wish he would just let me in. Zion is no doubt fine but his actions make him seem different.

"And I beat your ass bitch, bragging rights all mine hoe" I said throwing the controller on the couch.

"No fucking way, she actually beat Zion" Edwin said. I laughed.

"I was sweating bullets while playing all of you, youre pretty good" I said. We laughed and joked, all of us except Zion. He was looking angry at me from over his phone. I don't know what I actually did.

Nick walked downstairs.

"Where the hell have you been horse face" I asked.

"Shut up, glue stick" He said. The guys laughed.

"Whatever, momma shark" I said.

"burger body"

"dog ass"

"lameass"

"doorknob"

"cat shit"

"cow dick"

"Damn chill out" Brandon said. We cracked up laughing. This is shit we call each other all the time.

"So really where were you" Austin asked.

"Sleep but staying upstairs to see how you guys got along with Rylah" He said. He is always sleep.

"Well I love her" Edwin said. The other guys nodded in agreement, except Zion. He scoffed. We all sat downstairs just talking. Then Zion walked to the kitchen.

"Excuse me guys" I said getting up. I walked into the kitchen. Zion turned around bumped into me and spilled his entire drink on me.

"Watch where you're going" He said. Is he fucking serious? He bumped me.

"I want to talk to you" I said.

"That's what you doing aint it"

"Listen I don't know your deal but you don't seem ok. I know that we don't know each other and that you kinda hate me but I'm here for you" I said touching his arm. He looked down at the arm.

"Get your fucking hands off of me" He said firmly. I flinched as he went to rip my hand off his body. My eyes burned as they wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry, Jackass" I said the last part softly. I walked away.

"I think I'm gonna go home guys" I said.

"Thank god" Zion said. I let a tear slip.

"Are you ok" Nick asked.

"I'll text you" I said running out the house. I needed fresh air. After a moment I realized that I was a bad bitch and I don't let no nigga get me down. At least that's how I think.