48

Real Life
💯Rylah

"JJ can you shut the fuck up" I yelled from the living room. He was singing loud as hell in the shower.

"Fuck you" I heard back. I would beat his little ass but nah. I was watching tv when Nyla walked in with Elom.

"What are you two doing here" I asked. Elom had taken her on a date today which I thought was the cutest thing.

"We got hungry" Nyla said.

"No she got hungry" Elom corrected.

"Didn't you guys go out to eat" I asked.

"This is what I have to deal with" Elom said. I laughed. As Nyla was making her food Elom was standing behind her with his hands on her waist. He had his head on her shoulder. I snuck a picture because it was the cutest thing.

Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to it. Zion was standing there.

"Hey" He said. We have been taking things slow. I knew that I loved him but we weren't evem officially dating. We haven't even made out yet. We have just cuddled in my room when no one is around. We kind of sneak around unless we are around Lani and Nick. They are the only ones that know.

"Hey" I said. He put his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my head.

"Wanna go to your room" He asked. I nodded.

"Quietly, Elom and Nyla are in the kitchen" I said. He carried me through the house and into my room. I shut the door and locked it so nobody would come in.

"So how have you been baby" He asked.

"I've been fine. Trying to see what I'm gonna do for this party" I said.

"what party"

"The party I'm gonna have here for my birthday. I won't be here that day and everyone can't come home with me" I said.

"Don't worry about that" He said.

"Why not" I asked while pulling him onto the bed. I layed my head on his chest.

"Because I'll plan it" He said. I scoffed.

"Not as well as I would"

"Yea even better" He laughed. I looked up at him. I have become really bold when it came to him. I lifted myself up and pecked his lips.

He pecked mine after. I shrugged.

"Fuck it" I said.

I smashed our faces together. He was getting ready to pull away but I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my legs and brought me to his lap. He kept his hands on my waist as we were in a full on makeout. I grinded my hips onto him and earned a groan.

"Rylah stop before you regret it" He said. He continued to kiss me. I grinded my hips once again.

"I'm warning you" He said. He moved his head down to my neck and began sucking on it. I knew he was leaving marks. I moaned a little. He went to kiss me again and I got up.

"Fucking tease" He said.

"You're the one who told me to stop" I said. I opened my room door and walked to the kitchen. Elom and Nyla were on the couch sleeping. He was holding her and it was the sweetest thing. Zion walked up behind me.

"You know what you do to me" He said grabbing my waist.

"It can't be worst than what you do to me" I said. He raised his eyebrow. Then he laughed. He kissed me. Then he grabbed my legs and I wrapped my legs around him. He sat me on the counter. Then pulled away when I wasn't finished.

"You are a tease" I said.

"Payback" He laughed.

"I gotta go back home, we recording, I'll text you" He said. I just smiled and nodded. He left. Later that night Elom ended up leaving. JJ, Nyla, and I were sitting on the couch.

"So rylah talk to me" Nyla said.

"About what" I asked.

"Zion obviously" JJ said pausing the movie.

"What about him" I asked.

"How he makes you feel now, what happened after we left" Nyla asked.

"Well he made me feel the same. But he made me want him more. We argued every time we were around each other and now we are simmering dowm" I said. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"You want him" Nyla asked.

"Woah, since when" JjJ asked.

"Since I first met him, I wanted him to open up to me and lets not forget how fine he is. I want to see his loving side and to get to know him" I said. They awed.

"So thats why he was here earlier" Nyla asked. I rolled my eyes of course she saw us.

"Ohh, rylah and zion" JJ said. I hit him in the back of his head.

"No we just talk and thats all" I said and unpaused the movie.