96

Real Life
💯Rylah

"Nick" I yelled from my room.

"What roach" He asked.

"Come here I gotta give you something" I said. I was currently rubbing Carter's back while Zion cooked for him and I. Carter is literally the best baby. He doesn't cry, he is absolutely adorable, and everyone loves him.

"The fuck you want" Nick asked. I knew he was watching a game.

"Well I didn't give you your birthday present and I have it now" I said.

"Girl that baby was a present but what'd you get" He asked a little excited.

"Well I wanted to get you jewelry because I know you love it but I wanted it to have meaning" I handed the chain to him.

"Why it got numbers on it" He asked.

"Well it got all our special dates, the day we first met, the day you first held me when I cried, the day I almost fought a girl for you, the day you came over my house to tell about your crush, the day you came to LA, the day we met up again, the first day i cried over zion and the first day you cried over liyah, both of our birthdays, and I got it altered last minute to get Carter's birthday added"

"Ry this is so nice, I love it" He said giving me a hug. I laughed because of course he would love it. He walked his short ass back to watch the game. Then Zion tall ass walked into the room with plates of food. The whole thing is im shorter than both of them but Nick only got me by like 3 inches, Zion got me by like a foot.

"Hey babe" He said kissing my head.

"Hey what did you make" I said putting Carter in his crib. The girls aren't done the nursery, austin has an extra piece that hasn't come in yet.

"quesadillas"

"Sometimes I forget yo ass can cook"

"Oh shut up" He said. I laughed. He makes me happy on the inside.

"Nigga watch yo mouth" I said stepping up to him.

"You must've forgotten who you was talking to" He said while pushing up against the wall and lightly choking me. He makes me......uggghhhh.

"Zion the baby is right there" I said as he went to put his lips on my neck.

"Fuck I forgot. We need to get him in his own room fast"

"Shut up you hornball" I said slapping his shoulder. I could see him giving me lustful eyes but it was all he could do.

"Rylah we need to go out" Zion said sitting on the bed as I pulled clothes out my drawer.

"Well we need to shower now" I said. He gave me a look.

"No stupid not like that. Just to wash fucking horny ass" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. We got in the shower and then I washed Carter.

I never thought I was capable to even feel this happy. Zion and Carter made me happier than anybody. I thought I would always be dragged around by Angel.

"Ard roach im leaving" Nick said. I yelled back a simple ok.

"Honestly I would never had thought" Zion said.

"What"

"That I would ever be this happy. I would have never imagined that I would have a son and a beautiful girlfriend and just a great life" He said. I laughed.

"Me neither baby, me neither" I said. I cuddled up next to him. As I heard him softly snoring I sat up. I turned off the TV and started straightening the kitchen. I then heard the doorbell. I was confused as it being almost 12am. Maybe Nick left something. I went to open the door and a package was sitting there.

I up it on the counter and grabbed my box opener. I opened the box and saw something that tore me apart. It was a dog ear. I almost lost my shit. It was back with a heart shaped white spot. Just like the dog me and Angel had got when we were actually happy. I dropped to my knees wanting to cry. I saw a note on the floor that I must have dropped.

I picked it up and it read 'until we meet again love, A'. I ran to my bathroom and threw up. He couldnt have know where I lived it was impossible, but I did know his line of work. It would have been much easier to find me if he used his resources. I threw the note away. I put the ear in the cabinet underneath the sink.

I knew I couldnt hide it from Zion anymore. Angel would hurt him too easily if he didnt know. I needed to deal with this. It was time to tell zion about my past.

"You good babe" He asked walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"We gotta talk"