The War begins

(Play the song, from 3:00 minutes)

Mr Beast and PewDiePie stood back to back, holding their weapons in their hands as they were surrounded by sub bots.

One jumped at PewDiePie, who was then followed by 3 more. With a quick slash of his sword, the three of them turned to dust.

"Woah.." He looked at his sword in awe.

Mr Beast loaded his fully automatic machine gun and fired. The sound of gun shots filled the air and rung their ears.

Despite him using an automatic firearm, it took at least 10 shots to fully kill a sub bot.

"There's no way we can take them all down!" Mr Beast yelled over the noise, "there's too many of them!"

PewDiePie grunted as swung his sword again. "This isn't going to work, we have to work together!"

"What do you mean?!"

"Link arms with me!"

Mr Beast hesitated, confused as to why. But after hearing the urgency in Felix's voice, he nodded and linked arms, still holding onto his machine gun.

"I'm gonna spin and launch you!" PewDiePie shouted, "And you'll fire at them from above! Got it?"

"Got it!"

Still linking arms back to back, PewDiePie spun around, Jimmy's legs kicking over the subots who were nearby. With one heavy throw, he let go of Mr Beast, who was now flying in the air. Mr Beast tightened his grip on the gun and held the trigger, bullets spraying in all directions and hitting every single bot.

PewDiePie ran through the crowd, ducking under and jumping over whichever was in his path. With one quick slash of his sword, he managed to clear his way through to Mr Beast.

Jimmy landed down on the floor with both feet, and knocked the barrel of his gun into a bot's face.

"I will kill him" Mr Beast yelled through gritted teeth, "I swear. I swear it on my life he will pay for this"

His body went rigid as he felt a sharp pain in his side. A sub bot had punched him, and it wasn't like any punch a man could do.

It was strong; And it hurt.

He shrieked and immediately Felix spun around.

"Beast!"

He ran over, and threw his sword at the bot, which landed perfectly in his chest. The bot froze, and shattered to the ground before turning to dust. Mr Beast stumbled to the floor, and PewDiePie rushed to help him.

"No, I'm fine" He coughed, "Go, Felix, kill them all. I'll be good"

He looked at him with one last worried expression, before nodding and fighting back.

T-Series

"Yes, you heard me. I want you to come over to my base immediately"

I put down the phone and groaned. Usually, calling the Paul brothers would be the last thing I'd do. But I had compromised a deal; If they help lead me to success and my end goal, then in return I will rise their reputations once again.

Now onto PewDiePie. I still had no idea what I was going to do with him.

Perhaps I could talk him into my plan, manipulate him somehow. I wasn't entirely sure yet. I mean, it's not like he somehow managed to track down the location of Marzia's base, team up with the worlds most greatest assassin, and come in contact with Mr Beast and Markiplier. There was no way he could have been smart enough to do that. If that had happened, I would be in an even worse situation. Assuming Marzia's assassins brought him back to his hotel room, anyway.

But no matter what, I can't have Felix and Beast meet up⁠— It would totally ruin my plan.

"T-Series!" One of my bots burst into my HQ.

"What is it?" I mumbled.

"Markiplier and Danny are engaging James Charles and the sub bots!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so what's your point?"
"Mr Beast isn't with either of them!"

I froze, my body going cold. "No no no.." I put my head in my hands, "No, that can't be right. I saw him with somebody back at the storage units. Are you sure it's not Mark or Danny?"

"Positive"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Could Jack still be alive, then?" I mused.

"We don't know that yet, sir"

"Is Marzia still controlling the helicopter?"

"Yes"

I gritted my teeth. I was going easy on them before, but now I've had enough. I opened up the LIVE camera feed and aimed an electric missile at Marzia. Smashing down the FIRE button, I watched as the missile followed the helicopter.

And boom; Just like that, the helicopter exploded.

I smiled. Marzia was dead.

⁠—⁠—

Hello, I'm so sorry I took ages to upload a new chapter! So as a way to make up for it, here, have an extra long one! (700+ words)