The Truth (Ah shit, here we go again)

[ Play the first song from the start. Once that ends play it again ]

T-Series

Frick. Frick frick frick frick frick.

I swerved my motorcycle around a sharp corner in an attempt to lose the others, who were trailing right behind me. But it was no use; I was still being followed. I let out a yell of anger as I pulled on the handle bars.

"This wasn't part of the plan at all!" I growled under my breath. Panic arose in my chest, and a surge of adrenaline coursed through my veins. Usually, I wouldn't be so nervous. In fact, I'm never nervous, because my plans always go according to what I calculated. I'm beyond what any human can compare themselves to. I'm not only superior, but I'm living, mortal, God.

So how did everything get out of hand so easily? No, the more important question is- How was Mr Beast able to perform such a supernatural attack? Whatever it was, the only choice left for me was to deflect the move. And now I gave away my location!

I looked at my mirror on the handlebars of the motorcycle to take a good look at who was behind me.

Mr Beast, Markiplier, Chandler, Danny, Drew Gooden (Somehow)...

I raised my eyebrows. Jacksepticeye? Didn't I kill him? How did he not die back then in the explosion? I let out a small gasp after seeing the blonde woman. Marzia was alive?! But how⁠— I sent out the largest nuclear missile to target and destroy the helicopter! The thing was blown to bits! I saw it with my own eyes! An explosion like that should have immediately kill her.

But then again, she was the worlds greatest assassin, so I mustn't underestimate her. Shrugging it off, I narrowed my eyes to try see the last person, who was behind her on a scooter.

And then suddenly, I felt my heart stop. I needed to stop the bike.

It was PewDiePie.

✧✧✧✧✧

The Squad

Marzia led the entire crew on her engine-powered scooter, as they were chasing T-Series. They had their eyes on him the entire time, following directly behind the man.
"Don't lose him!" Marzia yelled to the others. Her one and only goal was to capture him. And she wasn't going to let him out of her sight.

Riding through and passed the last alleyway, bright light from the sun shone in their faces as they entered a massive field.

Suddenly, T-Series stopped the motorbike. The sudden hault made everybody else stop and jump in surprise.

"What's he doing?" Jack whispered to the others in the quad bike.

"No idea," Mark whispered back, "One things's for certain though, getting him to stop was much easier than I thought"

Danny leaned forward from the backseat, slightly agitated. "No, this is bad. He could be planning something terrible"
PewDiePie watched as T-Series stopped the motorbike.

"T-Series!" Marzia yelled at him, "I'll say this only once; Get off the bike!"

Slowly, the man got out of his seat and turned to face the group.
"Felix..." He cried from under his white hood.

PewDiePie got off his scooter and walked towards the man, facing him with a 30 meter gap in between. Markiplier, Danny, Drew, and Jack all watched from the vehicle in silence and dread. Marzia, Jimmy and Chandler stayed on the scooters, watching too.

"T Series.." Felix said, clenching the sword in his hand, "How.. How could you..?"

The hooded man put his hand to his chest. "Please. Please don't do this"
T-Series voice broke as the words choked in his throat.

"You betrayed me" Felix's voice trembled, "You betrayed me, and you put my friends in danger. Right this second, as we speak, thousands of people are dying"

"No.. No, listen to me!" T-Series shot back desperately. He let go of his weapon and dropped it to the floor, shoulders shaking ever so slightly. "I didn't want any of this to happen! I loved you, Felix, and I still do! I want to protect you no matter what! Don't listen to what these people say about me!!"

Felix stopped, watching as he saw T-Series. Even though he wasn't able to see the boy's face from under his hood, there was something about him that made T-Series seem so desperate and genuine. Maybe he really was a good guy. Maybe he was right.
PewDiePie closed his eyes, rethinking his decision. "I... I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, T-Series-"

"NO!!"

Mr Beast stood up from his scooter and ran beside PewDiePie. "Are you hearing yourself Felix?!" He yelled at him, "This is the same man who was killed millions of people! Why are you taking his side?!"

The others nodded in agreement, and they each got out of their vehicles. All apart from Marzia, who got out from her scooter and walked another direction.

"He's right," Markiplier added, walking towards Felix and Jimmy. He turned to face T-Series, "This man is the same guy who blew up Marzia's base. He put us all in danger."

"And most importantly," Jimmy said, "he put you in danger."

"Because Marzia kidnapped me first!" T-Series yelled back, "Of course I had to defend myself!"

"Actually, wrong!" Jacksepticeye got out of the vehicle and ran beside them, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but Marzia sent that email out to Felix, not you. You shouldn't have followed him to begin with!"
Drew Gooden raised his hands. "Wait, why am I here again?⁠— "

"But what if I didn't go? For all I know, you could have been trying to kill him! By being there, I would have been a witness to whatever scheme you were planning"

"Why would Marzia kill her childhood friend?" Mr Beast demanded, "In fact, speaking of Marzia; where is she..?"

Everybody grew silent as they took notice of this. Where was Marzia?
T-Series jumped as he felt the muzzle of a metal gun click to the back of his head.

There Marzia stood- directly behind him, pointing a small metal pistol to the back of his head. Her eyes were sharp and intimate; her dark brown eyes could slice a soul in half if one ever dared to look into them.
Her lips were pursed, and her blonde hair flowed back from the wind.

"You never loved him" She said coldly, not budging from her position, "You brought him here in Sweden because of the HQ we built together a long time ago."

The others gasped as Marzia continued. "Sending that email out to PewDiePie wasn't so that I could meet up with him. It was all a test to see if you would follow. If you hadn't shown up that day, then my suspicions would have been deemed incorrect. But not only you had showed up, but you had also brought in backup, which implies that you had been planning this since the very beginning."

T-Series eyes grew wide and dull, as he stood frozen still.

"You didn't make him come here just for revenge. You never came here to destroy him," She narrowed her eyes,

"You came here, because you wanted to completely destroy everything he's ever loved."