Run Boy Run

The three boys all looked at each other, their faces filled with horror.

"Straight up running in there?" Markiplier had his mouth open.

"It can't be that bad.." PewDiePie started, trying to be more positive, "I mean.. It's T-Series. One man can't take down 4 people, right?"

"No" Markiplier shook his head. "That's where you're wrong. Sub bots⁠— T-Series has a whole gang of sub bots. 20- no, 30, at least. Maybe even more. But whatever it is, there's no way we can outnumber them... Unless we..."

Before Mark could finish, Danny had already jumped off the building, parkouring across the rooftops. The three boys followed.

"That's weird" Mr Beast mused, jumping down onto a rooftop beside PewDiePie, "there's... No one here"

"We'll split up" Danny announced, "me and Mark will go right, and you and Pewds can go left. Your goal is to find T-Series and his base, and stop him before he can destroy Marzia"

Mr Beast looked at PewDiePie in the eyes. Now was his chance to prove that he was worthy of Felix, not T-Series. They nodded and Mr Beast took PewDiePie by the hand. They jumped off the building and made a run for the left side of the island.

They turned a corner and came across an area similar to a storage facility. Sheds were everywhere, spread out miles far, and there appeared to be no sign of anybody.

"There's no one here" PewDiePie said, "it's like this place is completely abandoned."

"Something may jump out at us" Mr Beast suggested. He ran over to Felix and went back-to-back with him. "Whatever happens, I got your back"

The two boys stood there, looking around. Mr Beast had his machine gun ready, and PewDiePie had his sword.

A glint of light shimmered in the corner of PewDiePie's eye. He jerked his head to the direction, and squinted.

At least a whole mile away, he saw somebody standing on top of a shed, holding a red and white shining sword in their hand.

"Jimmy.." he whispered, "look".

Mr Beast turned around and he too saw the odd figure standing on the shed.

The figure wore a white hood, and it had a big, red...

"T-Series!" They both exclaimed. It was T-Series!

In his other hand, he held a gun of some sort. Then, with a loud booming voice, he yelled:
"Commence the attack!!"

He fired the gun, which seemed to be some sort of flare. And then out of nowhere, sub bots jumped out from every direction, surrounding the entire island.

"The fuck?" PewDiePie gaped, "That's way more than 30!"

--------

Hey guys, admin here. What would you think of having more chapters in T-Series POV? This, of course, would make the series drag on longer, but at the same time it would give you an insight on his character/intentions? I don't know, what do you think? Please comment, otherwise I'll just stick with what I'm doing.