Chapter 7

John P.O.V-

"Brrrr"

"Brrrr"

I woke up groaning slightly, due to my alarm going off. I sat up, shuting off my alarm on my phone, since I kinda broke my alarm clock a few days ago. I jumped off my bed, instantly getting ready. I brushed my teeth and left my hair a hot mess, as always.

"Oh hey John!" My dad called out, as I walked out my room, "The flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours and 30 minutes, so you can go out for a bit."

"Okay" I managed to say while yawning.

I hit the pockets on my shorts, to see if I had any cash on me.

Wallah! I pulled out two 40 bucks, from my pocket.

"Ayee, lez gooo" I shouted, throwing up one arm in the air, clenching my money in the other.

I started walking to the convenience store, which was a 15 minute walk, but I didn't mind.

It was a nice relaxing walk, peaceful and, suprisingly quiet.
.
.
.
I opened the door, to the store, hearing a little chime follow after. I grabbed a cinnamon roll and a small bottle of chocolate milk.

I headed to the cashier and placed my items on the counter. I pulled out one of my twenties and gave it to man. I glanced up a bit and he was staring at me. I grabbed my change, and seen that his hands were shaking, I shrugged and grabbed my choco milk and my cinnamon roll, then looked up again. He was still staring.

'Geez, the fucks wrong with you?'

He let out a little yelp and looked away. I guess I gave him a 'bitch look,' or something. Eh, who gives a crap. I shrugged and walked out the convenience store.

I shoved the money down my pocket and sat on the edge of the sidewalk, staring at the street, while eating the cinnamon roll.

I spent most of the time thinking of how I would conquer Wellston. I blanked out for a while then I finally remembered I had to catch a flight.

"AH SHIT-" I yelled out, barley remembering.

I got up and started running back to my house, screaming like a maniac.

'FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK'
.
I ran, passing the street lights. Well, I mean, it's not safe but not much cars drive here anyway, mostly everyone walks.

I skid turning a corner, running forward and reaching my destination. I turned the knob and ran in my room grabbing my bags.
.
.
.
Me and my dad got out the taxi walking into the airport. We passed through security, and the metal detector, making it to the boarding area.

"Welp dad, I gotta board my flight," I smiled, turning torwards him.

He wiped an invisible tear, "My son is growing up so fast."

I rolled my eyes, jokingly, "yeah yeah."

He smiled, "Call me when you get there, son."

I nodded, barley able to turn, he hands me an envelop, "here, this should last you a week, and it has your house keys and address."

My smile still stood and I nodded, "thanks dad."

I waved at him, walking away, hearing a faint "bye."
.
.
.
I boarded the plane and sat in my seat. I plug in my earbuds and play my playlist. I stare out the window and drift off into a nap.
.
.
.
A small ding awoken me, along with one of the plane staff's voice allowing us to leave from the plane.

I got off, retrieving my bags. I double checked, making sure I retrieved everything, and left. I stood out of the airport, waiting for my taxi to pick me up and drive me to my destination.
.
.
After a few minutes, a taxi pulled up and I got in.

"Where to?"

"Wellston please." I give him a small paper, with a address in it.

He hands it back and I gave him a small smile, not too small, where it wasn't noticeable, but not to big, where I looked like a creepy ass kid. He then smiles back nodding, begging to drive off to my destination.
.
.
I yawn, and in a few minutes I arrive. I smile again and walk out the cab, grabbing my bags. I hand him his cash and begin to walk to the door, of the address I was given.

I whistle, "Well, i'll be damned, for a small place, this is nice."

Entering the key and opening the door, I enter to see a few boxes and some furniture. 'Look's like father already put a few of my needs in here.'
.
.
.
It's nearly 10, and i'm sweaty from working out and putting my things away, in the proper placings. I gather some clothing and head in towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I'll be starting a new, fresh, school year in two days.

Who knows what's to come?

______________
A/N;
Well fuck me. I just finished this chapter a few month's into the year 2020? I don't know, i'm on a half-half contemplation whether or not I should discontinue this book.

I kinda lost interest, some-what at least. I'll think about it.

I didn't bother to correct anything, just finished it.