NUMBER VI.

As soon as I got home I got a text from Khadara... : 'Hey Naomi, sorry for acting so weird today I just have alot going on right now and I need to talk to someone ,can we meet up at the ice cream parlor? '

I replied, : 'Its fine, I understand and sure what time??'

'Is 4 ok?' She replied with a quickness.

'Great cya then. '

"MOM!" *no answer* "MMOMM!" * still no answer*

I walk downstairs to see myself home alone, okay... this is strange they usually tell me when they are about to leave, oh well i'll just leave a note telling them where i'll be and what time i'll be back etc.

After leaving the note I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag,my phone, and my house key and practically ran out the door.

I Arrive at the ice cream parlor and I see Khadara sitting with a boy who looks to be a Junior in highschool ...Oh no, Jaiden. Wait, Why would they be hanging out? I thought she hated him?? Ok well whatever it's not my place to say who she hangs out with anyway.

As soon as I walk into the Parlor Khadara jumps up from her chair to come and hurry me over to the table. When we sit down I noticed the boy in front of me wasn't Jaiden, in fact, I've never seen this boy before. He's rather handsome to be honest.

"And you must be Naomi." He speaks with a Spanish accent?

Oh my God it's beautiful. He's Puerto Rican. He has to be, no doubt about it. That accent made him that much more handsome. Oh no, how much time have I wasted already by not replying to him because I'm admiring his handsome self?

"Oh uhm yeah, Naomi, Right!" I reply, a little too hyper.

He chuckles. " I'm Ariel."

It was beautiful. He's beautiful. Everything about him was beautiful. Ok ok ok , I'm good .

"*Clears throat*" We both turned our attention to Khadara who's staring intensively at us.

"Can you guys pay attention? If you haven't noticed I'm going through a crisis at the moment!"

________________________________________________________

OH LOOK ANOTHER SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER GREAT -_- SOMEONE HELP ME.