Ch15

Rogue's pov

Once the recording had cut, I killed everyone in the studio, leaving no one alive. I got what I wanted so they were of no use to me anymore.

I was now heading back to my home. I had asked Starlight to teach me transformation magic and she did. Now I could walk out in public and no one would suspect a thing.

I arrived at my house and unlocked the door. I looked around and saw Starlight asleep on the couch. I walked over and brushed some of her hair back, placing a kiss on the side of her head.

Her eyes fluttered open to look at me. "How's my queen doing?" I asked. "Alright" she replied, keeping eye contact. "That's good. Did you miss me?" I asked, running my hand through her hair.

She sat up and nodded. "Well I missed you too" I purred. She nodded. "I'm going to go get a shower. I'm covered in blood and I don't want to sully you with the blood of a bunch of useless creatures" I told her. She nodded again.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom, taking a shower to get all of the blood out of my hair and putting the bloody clothing into the wash.

Once I was done, I went back to Starlight who was sitting on the couch, the blanket intangled around one leg. I sat down next to her, running my hands through her hair.

"Soon we'll be able to be together forever and no one can take you from me. We'll rule together my queen" I purred, placing one hand under her chin and turning her head to face me.

She gave me a quick kiss on the nose before leaning her head into my shoulder. "Get some sleep. I'll take care of everything my queen" I purred, stroking her hair.

She closed her eyes, still leaning on me and I heard her breathing slowly change. I lay back, wrapping my arms around her as I closed my eyes and went to sleep myself.