「 003 [REVISED] 」

"i just want to remind you all again that tomorrow there will be a test. that's all, go home right after this." aizawa said and dismissed the class.

everyone packed their bags and one by one started going home.

"oi bakugo! wanna go to the arcade?" kaminari called out to bakugo.

"aizawa-sensei just said to head home after this, dumbass." said jiro.

"tsk. i have plans." bakugo responded with a grumpy answer, and left.

"plans, huh? i wonder." kaminari said to himself.

"did you forget again?"

"eh?" kaminari made a dumb face. "about what?"

"the boy that went missing a year ago was his friend." kirishima answered. "up until now, no one has found him yet. the police are always saying to just declare him as dead, but that boy's mother refuses to do so. and i guess bakugo is also against that too. it was all over the news before. maybe bakugo has been taking care of his friend's mother or something."

"wahhh, i wonder what we will do tomorrow." uraraka said to iida as they exited the school gates.

"tests like this trains us to become the greatest heroes. as expected of ua.m being a prestigous school." iida replied with his weird, signature hand gestures.

just as they were walking out of the school, someone caught their attention. a boy wearing a black hoodie, was sitting on the bars of the sidewalks.

"isn't that..." uraraka wondered. "he looks like the boy from the missing profile. izuku... midoriya, was it?"

"yes... but his appearance is totally different. he has no freckles, and his hair is black. he also has blue eyes, and he looks taller than what was written." iida observed. "but anything could happen in a year. he could've dyed his hair black, could've used contact lenses to change his eye color, could've used concealer to hide his freckles, and could've grown taller."

"right. should we just, pass by him or at least report him? we never know, he might be the one they're looking for."

before iida could even respond, the said boy looked at their direction and his eyes lit up. "are you guys from ua?! wow that's so cool!!" he exclaimed.

the two could not help but respond to the conversation the boy had striken. "y-yes, we are." iida said.

"do you know the boy that went missing a year ago?? you really look like him." uraraka easily talked to the boy, without any awkwardness. "by the way, i'm uraraka ochaco!" she smiled.

"uraraka-san!" iida whispered. "we should not be giving out any information to a random stranger we just met." he eyed the girl. "ah, eh? is that so??" uraraka looked dumbfounded.

the boy chuckled. "don't worry, i mean no harm, because i'm just a normal boy. i really admire heroes, especially all might!"

"wait, you do?! we do as well!! by the way, what's your quirk?? mine is zero gravity. i can make the things i touch float. i can make myself float too! iida here has an engine quirk. he's so fast and he has engines on his calves that speeds him up." iida pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as uraraka described him.

the boy smiled sheepishly. "ohhh hahaha i'm..."

"you're...?"

"...i'm quirkless."