「 005 [REVISED] 」

"are you alright ochaco-chan?" tsuyu asked the brown-haired girl. uraraka seemed out of it, as her mind was elsewhere. iida kept his cool unlike uraraka, but can't still stop thinking about the encounter yesterday. it bugged him that he looked like the missing person 10 years ago, however something was off about him. was it a mistake to talk to him?

"as i've said yesterday, you will be doing a test today."

"ooh! aizawa-sensei, what kind of test is it?!" mina excitingly asked.

"you guys will be doing... rescue operations."

"yes!"
"a good way in training my quirk!"
"i'm excited!"
"finally!"
"as expected of a prestigious school like ua."

"let me finish first." aizawa said. "you will be deciding whether you'll wear your costume or not. now if you'll do, wear them and quickly go to the bus." he said and went out the room.

everyone, not a single one out, changed to their costumes and entered the bus. they had little conversations on the way and stopped at the famous usj. they met thirteen, who has the black hole quirk, and all might was supposed to be with them, but he was resting because his time was up and he returned in his skeleton state. of course the students didn't know that.

after thirteen's small, welcoming speech, they were about to start when a warp gate opened at the plaza. people started coming out and the two mentors were suddenly on high alert. everyone was confused at some point.

"is this a test where it's already started??" kirishima asked. they were all about to get ready when aizawa stopped them. "don't move!"

he slowly wore his goggles.

"they're villains."

everyone gasped at what was suddenly happening, villains appearing, and the test straying from the original planned schedule.

kaminari tried to contact outside, but the signal was jammed so no one can come in and save them unless they run outside.

by the warp gate, there stood a big villain, its brains exposed, and described like a bird of some sort because of its beak.

there was also another villain with blue hair and hands all over him, even one on his face. it's as if those were the ones making him alive, and in any chance they were removed, it would make him lifeless.

but there with them, also stood someone. the face is covered with a hood from his cape, but he wore white long sleeves with a black vest, black trousers, and black shoes.

on the darkness of the hood covering his face, two familiar green pair of eyes shone.

bakugo's heartbeat went really fast and he had chills all over his body as he saw that.