Here we go again...

Izuku's POV

It was late in the afternoon. Both alpha's took turns fucking me during the day. It was pleasurable yes but... did they actually love me or use me for their personal sex toy? I didn't know anything... especially kacchan, every time he hits or bites me and calls me mean names that are bad but I'm into that.

Sometimes I don't be in the mood to mess around but to not upset them I do it anyway. I should ask them that question... and they should answer honestly. Otherwise I lost my virginity to them for nothing.

I walked up to Todoroki-kun first. "Todoroki-kun can we talk.."? I asked him. "For the last time midoriya I said call me shouto or something else then that... stop being so formal all the time". He says kissing my cheek. "Whatever I just need to talk with you..". I said pushing him into his office. "Woah whoah what's the rush? You can't wait~"? He says smirking a bit.

I looked at him with a glare. "No". I pushed him into the chair and locked the door. "Shou do you actually love me or am I just a sex Toy to you"? I asked in all seriousness. "Ah I see what this is... I knew you were eventually going to ask me that so I have an answer for you. If you were just a sex toy, I'm pretty sure that I would beat you everyday and think lowly of you make you feel like you're nothing but that and I would've never actually wanted you in the first place. I'm not that type of guy to do thise things so your answer is clear from me... no I do not think of you as a sex toy". Todoroki explains to me.

"Then why... haven't you marked me yet.."? I looked at him rubbing my still pale neck. "Simply because I wanted your permission and because you're gonna get marked by two alpha's at once... which you have to be in heat so it hurts less". Todoroki-kun says again looking at me with that look in his eyes.

"You want to fuck me don't you.."? I say looking at him. "Don't worry about me, i can manage by myself izu~". He says with an obvious boner in his pants. 'That damn nickname.. he knows what happens when he says that'! I thought. I find myself turning around and sitting on him. "Heh I knew you didn't come in here just to talk~". He gripped my ass.

'Here we go again.....'

Word count:431

-Doctor_Todoroki