watermelon

Things have been going smoothly for the three of them. Bakugo, todoroki, and deku both got their work in order and things seemed quiet, not a single ounce of crime has been reported and not a single person tried to mess with their gang. "This is... strange..". Todoroki tapped his foot fast against the floor. "Nothing's been happening... what if someone's coming after midoriya again.. or bakugo.. or mum or-- ah i need to calm down there's nothing wrong no it's all fine, maybe I'm just paranoid yeah I'm just--". He muttered then midoriya came in and gave him some tea. He immediately jumped and proceeded to almost attack him but he calmed down due to midoriya's calming scent.

"What's wrong shoto... you don't look well..". He went up to him rubbing his back. "I'm fine midoriya just-". Bakugo walked in not too soon after and todoroki jumped and growled holding midoriya in a protective way. "Relax you damn mutt it's me dammit. Are you stupid or sumthin"? Bakugo spoke in a annoyed tone. "Oh... sorry about that..". He calmed down and held them both. "Oi, fuck off icyhot-". "I love you". He suddenly said. Midoriya and bakugo froze. what? They both instantly thought.

"Hey sho... are you okay"? Midoriya says. "Yeah I'm fine, better than ever why wouldn't i be"? Todoroki smiles a little and then starts to drink the tea, drinking all of it in one gulp. "Well... you just fucking deepthroated hot tea". Bakugo says. "We'll talk more when we get back home, come on deku". He says as he grabbed the omega by the hand leading him out. "Alright..". Todoroki said softly as he leaned back into his chair. He rubbed his face. "There is something wrong with me...".

Later that evening~

"Hey guys look what i brought"! Kaminari came inside the kitchen and brought a hug watermelon, actually several. "Kami- what the fuck"? Sero says obviously about to smoke some weed. "Watermelonnnnn"! He says smiling. "Okay fine i get it i get it, let's cut up the stupid watermelon". Sero says as he called mina and kirishima in. Kirishima was gifted with knives, that was only because bakugo helped him out a few years back.

"She showers with panteneeee, BUT I HAVE A WATERMELONEEEE TO KEEP ME CLEAN"! kaminari says as he rubbed a piece of watermelon on himself after pointing at mina. "Ew kaminari-". Sero cringed. Then mina joined in. "They have helmets on their heads, BUT I HAVE A WATERMELONEEEE INSTEAD"! she says putting the carved melon on her head. "What the fuc-". Sero says but then he reconized the joke.

They all made watermelon jokes until two alphas came in to a messy house...

"Excuse me... but what the FUCK is this"? Bakugo says pointing at the mess. "Uhhh... watermelon"? Kaminari handed him a piece as he awkwardly laughed. "I think we should run-". Sero whispered to mina. "Yeah-". They slowly backed up. "RETREAT! RETREAT! SAVE YOURSELF! KING EXPLOSION MURDERER IS ON THE LOOSE"! kaminari yelled as he broke off in a sprint, the other three did so too. "Get back here and clean this shit up"! Bakugo yelled.

"PIKACHUUUUUUU"?!

Word count: 528

Doctor_Todoroki~