[EDITED] [CHAPTER 13] - Flummox

So it's been a while since I've updated and I'm kinda finding it hard to get ideas. I'm also gonna use Hawks' real name instead of his hero name. This book is honestly kind of a mess in my opinion. I mentioned some of Kyoko's past.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

''Kyoko, please!'' He pleaded.

''Keigo, I don't have time for this I've gotta go!''

''But, I have one more question!''

''Well, then what is it? Spit. It. Out.'' Kyoko yelled, pausing for a second to catch her breath.

''Can you ask Y/N if she would go out with me, please! Keigo begged

''But I-''

''Please! I've never really felt this way towards anyone'' He interrupted, 

Kyoko opened her mouth to spit out a witty remark, she obviously didn't want to let go of her best friend, she was just out-right wanted the best for her. 

Kyoko didn't want her best friend to get her heartbroken. Not again. 

But, he's just different. 

The last one played her like a fiddle. But, it doesn't hurt to give those kinds of boys another chance, right?

Kyoko was in deep thought, definitely overthinking the situation.

''Kyoko?'' Keigo said, interrupting her train of thought,

''Fine, I'll do it, but I have a job to, ya know!'' She spat

''Thanks, Kyoko I know you've got my back!''

''Yeah yeah, whatever you say''

*A big thicc time skip*

The woman pulled up in her small car, ready to approach her best friend. She stood at the front desk, waiting in line.

''Isn't that Kyoko? Jeez, I'd forgotten she got in those fights, all those years ago..'' A petite woman whispered into her boyfriend's ear.

This made her tick.

Kyoko sneered, ''Mind your own fucking business, slut. Don't. Fuck. With. Me''

The couple stood there flabbergasted.

''Next!'' 

The couple still stood there, frozen in time.

Kyoko pushed past the couple cutting them in line to get to the nurse at the front desk.

''I'm looking for Y/N L/N''

The nurse quickly skimmed through the list of patients.

''Right this way please.''

 ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

[WORDS: 349]

Sorry, this was a bit short.