The party

Hi I'm sky and I like pizza. This is the story of my friends and how our life became "drama" but that's bullshit. We Fucked up, and did some stupid shit, and we had to pay the consequences.

Flashback

---------------------------

"Are you ready,the party started about an hour ago" asked Chelsea. I nodded (only because she pissed me off to the point where I didn't want to speak).

We were on our way to the party when our favorite song came on '3005 by childish gambino. We sung and rapped the whole song, laughing and just having a blast.

We arrived at the party and there were people everywhere. The music was so loud , I could feel the beat in my chest. I was not as much of an experienced partier as Chelsea was but I wasn't planning on getting drunk.

"Luke is going to be here, all of his buddies and then their bringing friends, I would like to think that you'll stick with us?" said Chelsea(a little too sassy). "yeah okay that's fine" I said.

Chelsea met up with Luke and I was dragged to sit with them. It was only me, Chelsea and 8 other guys(not including Luke). I had to admit there were all pretty hot. Chelsea was sitting on Luke's lap so I was left standing. " You can sit between us, if you want" a curly headed boy said. I took the offer and dat between him and a dark haired boy (I didn't know anyone). "I'm Harry" said the curly haired boy. "I'm sky" "Harry don't hog the damn girl" said the dark haired boy. "Oh hush Calum" said Harry. I was guessing his name was Calum. "Well I'm Calum" he said sending a charming smile. "Sky" we shook hands.

"Get to know them well sky, you'll be seeing them a lot just saying..." said Chelsea. I honestly had no problem what so ever with that. "Okay" I chirped.

----------------------------------------------

Luke's pov:

Chelsea walked with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, she was gorgeous. She had long blonde hair and she was just perfect.

She walked in with her friend and it instantly killed my mood. I don't have a problem with her I just wanted it to be me and Chelsea. I know Chelsea and I know how caring and protective she is, especially over the people she loves.

Chelsea walked over to me and immediately sat on my lap we both smiled instantly. Oh man did I miss this girl. I haven't seen her in about two months, worst two months of my life hands down. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you so much baby" I sad pulling her me. She instantly cuddled into me, making me feel all warm inside.

----------------------------------------------

Zayns pov:

"Lets go introduce ourselves" I said to Liam, Ashton, and Niall. They all nodded in response. " Hey I'm Zayn and this is Ashton, Liam, and Niall " they all waved saying hello. " Hi guys I'm Sky" she had a gorgeous smile, she was beautiful. She had dark chocolate brown eyes that's sparkled, and brown curly hair that fell past her shoulders. I asked if she wanted to get a drink and thankfully she said yes, I am itching to get to know more about this beautiful creature.