Drinking Games

Sky's pov:

Zayn poured us two shots of vodka. I threw my head back feeling the burn going down my throat, that got my adrenaline going.

Zayn did the same and then made us a fruity mix we sipped on our way

back to the group.

"How about a few games eh!" someone yelled. "Thats Louis, he's the crazy one" Zayn whisper yelled the last part.

They set up a game of beer pong and decided on who went first. During the game they kept yelling and laughing loud. Zayn and I were laughing aswell.

"Why aren't you guys playing?" Louis asked walking over to us. "I just don't feel like it" Zayn said. "And what's your excuse hmm sky?" "I kinda don't really know how to play" I said trailing off. "Well that all changes now" Louis said grabbing my hand making me spill my drink.

He showed me how to play, and unfortunately I was pretty good at it!

We were playing against Calum and Liam. We all were getting drunk, everyone single one of us. We were having the times of our lives.

We took this party outside and went out into the street. We kept stumbling around everywhere and were laughing extremely loud. Out of nowhere cops came around the corner, but we didn't notice until they were getting out of the car. They walked over to us shining s light in our faces.

"Aha are you God?" Michael said reaching out to touch the officer. I mentally face palmed.

The officer could tell that we were drunk and that we were underaged.

He put us in the back and drove us to the police station. When we got there we were handcuffed, the we had to go take mugshots{A/N like in the good girls video aha}.

All of our parents ,who already knew each other despite us their kids just meeting, were standing there {A/N in my American apparel underwear 😂}

They had the meanest look on their faces, you could tell that all of us were low key scared.

"Say goodbye because we're leaving" my parents said.

----------------------------------------------

Chelsea's pov:

This is horrible everyone is moving. I'm gonna miss everyone so much ugh WHYYYYY?!?!??

*group

Me: so is everyone moving or is it just me?

Luke's my loser💕: yeah I'm moving

Sky💘: yeah 😭

CALUHM🐢: yup😒

Ash✖️: yeah this sucks

Lou🚽:fricken A hole

Mikey🍕: I don't like parents :)

Liam💪: I'll take that as a yes^^ and its a yes from me

Haz🍩: yeah

Nialler : Ya 😕

----------------------------------------------

Calums pov:

Oh how great were all moving wtf. I don't even know where I'm moving yet.

Oh I just got the news I'm off to New York. BUT ITS THE MIDDLE OF SOCCER SEASON!!! Now what.

I'll probably have to find a new soccer team, I hope they're good out there. Out here im captain of the soccer team, and have a reputation. Now my team will probably be lead into the ground like wtf. Fucking Garry.

Garry was the guy who always thought he was better than me. He was always trying to turn my friends against me, but most of the time it wouldn't work. But now he's has the whole team to himself and I don't like the thought of that. To be fucking honest.

But anyway, what am I going to do with my life. Out in New York I'll have no one. Out here in Arizona I know just about everyone.

Without my friends I'm just a lost boy....

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay so I'm going to try and update everyday but that's gonna be hard and let me know if you want me to make a playlist, like for each chapter. I may have to update every 2-3 days, hope that's ok with you guys. ok bye love Ya well if you see this