!IMPORTANT! How this Story will now Work

Okay, so if you have not watched my video on how the story will be working. I am putting it into words, which honestly is not a good idea. Because I can't explain anything in text for my life... well or in words. Just don't ask me to explain anything!

From now on, there will be no more choices. I knew that it would end up in me writing 2 chapters to 40 real quick. Honestly, I don't want to do that. So the story is split into four parts now. So that means four chapters will be uploaded at a time. 

They will be represented by the chapter number first, then the side of story. So for example...

3A - Chapter 3, Story A

3B - Chapter 3, Story B

3C - Chapter 3, Story C

3D - Chapter 3, Story D

Now depending on the last choice you made, is the story you follow. So for example, if you picked "3D Decline, you don't want to cause havoc again." You would follow the story under 4D, 5D, 6D, etc. 

Now, I know before I had said I would upload every Sunday... But that was obviously a big lie. So I think I am going to move it to every other Friday. That should give me enough time to write and read over the story. 

You guys have no idea how hard it is to keep track on what part of the story I am writing. So now I HAVE to make sure I reread over every chapter to make sure I did not put anything in the wrong place, or mention something twice. So writing this is taking time. 

I hope this is clear and easy to understand. 

NOW! Go read your part of the story... or all of the options that's up to you. But you will probably get confused, so be careful.