-=C H A P T E R 8=-

(Yes, very evil author-kun decided to gift this to you, mainly because they felt bad that they may have to just work on schoolwork for the weekend! Sorry, but I bless thee with another chapter!)

~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~×~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+

Albert (Flamingo, if ya don't know)'s POV

I smiled after I had ended the call. Such a sweet clown, I thought. I pushed those thoughts away and sat at my desk again. I had a message from Chuck* telling me to come to his house for tea. I sighed and gathered my recording equipment. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11 P.M.. Tonight is gonna be a long night.

*Chuck_Lyod, another Roblox myth. If you want a overview, look at the video.

××Time Skip××

My throat was aching due to the yelling I do. It felt like someone rubbed it with sandpaper for hours. I was about to get some water, but G0Z called me again. I picked up, not wanting him to worry. "Hello, Mr. FlimFlam!" He cheerfully spoke.

"Hello.." I hoarsely replied. "Oh, hun, you don't sound too good! I'm coming over over there, RIGHT NOW!" The clown anxiously told me. Before I could tell him that I was alright, G0Z had just hung up, and all I could do was wait for him and drink some water.