why this is ending (just read, ok?)

HEY HEY HEY DON'T LEAVE LET SIT DOWN RElAX TuRN ON THE RadIO

WOULD YOU LIKE AM OR FMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

but seriously hear me out.

there will be a next part- i'm not completely giving up.

it's just an announcement of what's to come

i will make another part, okay?

That will be the last part.

it'll end.

here's why it's ending.

I actually planned for this to be longer.

but i feel like dragging it out will just be boring.

i'm also not very immersed in the community.

am i still a fan? yes.

i'm just.. not very dedicated.

here was my plan for the chapters (Long style)

NOTE!!! SOME OF THIS MAY BE REVISED SO SOME EVENTS DON'T HAPPEN.

BE CAUTIOUS

Charlie and Evelyn were kinda like his daughters. Is this canon? no. G0Z (at least my perspective of him, anyway) is kinda fatherly in a way. kinda like the dad you think about, no? funny, caring, etc, etc. So he saw they were illegally being tested drugs on (more on that later (also, was that grammatically correct???) he kinda saved em and took them under his wing. not completely fatherly like but just checking up on them, giving them a place to live, clothes, food, water, knowledge.

they helped him in return, and looked out for any trouble deep in the woods. Charlie would still be okay, but badly injured (because G0Z struck her in a non-vital place in a moment of desperation) Evelyn would find charlie and kinda bring her to the camp (trademark) and kinda tell Albert where to find G0Z in some areas (like safe places, etc etc) and Albert would look and feel guilty and somber and feel like dog shit!!!

G0Z would fight against Father Sun (mentally)

eventually, Albert would find G0Z and kinda defeat Father Sun (or come to an agreement) he would just kinda vibe and cry.

~~~The end (not)~~~

Charlie and Evelyn had almost the same genetic code as humans, except leaning more towards kinda animals, basically. (And not like nekos, or furrys for that matter!!) so they were a kind of testing things on humans but not humans. they were saying it was tested on humans, when this data could be flawed. and, on top of that, neither charlie and evelyn (or their parents) gave consent to do that sort of testing. so illegal!!!!

soooooooo.

i feel like this could be better.

i'm gonna make one more chapter, and it'll be over.

i'm sorry.