-=C H A P T E R 1 5=-

CAROLINE'S POV

After we had rescued G0Z from the horde of zombie-like fans. I went to Mulberries (?) with the rest of the circus crew, except G0Z and Mr. FlimFlam. I sat at a table, listening to the sound of laughter and cheering, clinking of glasses and slurred words.

Z00ZY sat beside me, a cheery smile dancing and mocking me, due to my face being covered. I didn't want to show it. It mocks every pain. "Caroline, you wanna make a bet on how long this'll last? I think, maybe 2 weeks?"

I scrunch my eyebrows together, confused. YUCK0 seems to be as confused as I am, since he spoke up. "What makes you think they'll break up?" Z00ZY smiles sadly, if you can even call it that.

"Well, most people would think it's... weird, what we do. They think worshipping Father is weird. They do not believe it is right to worship something because it is 'not real.' They believe it's stupid. Albert might start to be poisoned by doubts. It seems that it will happen," Z00ZY looks sad, but he always tries to be happy.

He doesn't have a choice.

"But I could be wrong! Albert has been nice to us before..." He kept speaking, but I was too far away. I was walking towards the big top. Father Sun always knows what to do. I stepped up. I was taken away.

~Albert's POV~

"G0Z, I still don't really... get Father Sun.." I said, squinting at the artwork. Fanart. From Caroline and Clinton, to artwork of me and G0Z. G0Z kept smiling. That smile. "Don't worry! Let me just-"
"G0Z." I said. I huffed out a tired breath. "I'm never gonna get this." G0Z came up to me. "It's okay! I was like that once b-"

"G0Z I'M NEVER GONNA GET THIS BECAUSE THIS IS JUST- SO STUPID! I'M STUPID! I CAN'T DO IT." I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth, as if it would take away what I just said.

I ran out of the room, crying. I just wanted to get away for a little while, not too far...

But where?

A. Mulberries
B. The Pit
C. Home?
D. Caroline and Clinton's place

Guys please comment what answer you want :(

Voting ends on 11/20/19 so please vote!! In the comments!!!!!!!

So if you want we to even write more chapters (because these parts will contribute to the story). If we have a tie or smtg I'll do bottthhhh just

V O T E