-=C H A P T E R 1 0=-

Albert's POV

G0Z sat down next to me and handed me some blankets. I wrapped one around me and held out some for G0Z, too, but he just looked at me like I was crazy. "Homeboy, take the blanket before I-" I started saying, but he just giggled before taking it from me and wrapping it around himself and scooting closer towards me (I swear, if I hear one dirty comment I will commit more cri than already).

I turn on the TV and immediately the Amazon TV screen was there, and I clicked on Netflix. (THEY ARE JUST GONNA WATCH A SHOW, YOU DIRTY THINKERS, MAYBE A SMOOTCH BUT NOTHING MORE!!) I decided to watch Coraline,  mainly because it's a spooky movie and G0Z is spooky, and it's a good movie.

G0Z stared in awe at the first scene, the intricate details of doll making. We watched the whole movie, like that. I was really tired throughout the movie, but I wanted to stay awake. G0Z got up and smiled at me, asking, "What do you want to drink, Albert?"

A shiver went up my spine as I said, "Water, please." G0Z went to the kitchen and got a glass, filling it up halfway. He walked swiftly. He looks great, I thought. I just want him to snuggl-

"Here you go, Alb-" I cut off the clown by pulling him into my arms, spilling a little of the water. Maybe it was my need of something familiar, someone to comfort me, or I just loved him, but I fell asleep on him.