Dreams Shape Reality

Chandler Bing roughly pushed Eve against the wall, pinning her wrists above her head. Their hips rocked against each other as he kissed her neck, her moans covering the sound of anything else. She started to undress—

"Miller! Get your ass on stage!" Harrison shouted as Eve woke up from a brief nap. She thought to herself as she walked on stage. 'What the actual fuck?!'

As Eve walked into Central Perk, she couldn't stop thinking about her dream. She purposefully avoided looking at Chandler and silently listened to Ross and Monica argue before risking glancing at him. He was just sitting there, completely unaware. How was he unaware?

"So, Eve, have any dreams last night?" Joey asked her.

"What?" She choked on her coffee and had to set it down.

"I said want any cream with that?" He held up some cream and she just shook her head.

"I'm thinking I should get a tattoo." Phoebe wondered aloud and Rachel started to agree.

"I have one." Eve said before thinking and regretted it as they bombarded her with questions like where and what.

"It's somewhere unsavory and it's just a little skeleton." And she left it at that.

The friends dispersed and Joey and Chandler walked Eve to her door. She wondered if he would be at the stairs again tonight. Not that she cared.

"Night, guys." She waved goodbye and decided to celebrate the last day of filming by herself. The rest of the cast was going to a party, but since Evangeline didn't really feel like seeing Harrison make out with the assistants, she declined. She grabbed the bottle of tequila out of the cupboard and a shot glass and turned on the TV.

Chandler couldn't get his dream out of his head. He had been kissing Evangeline, and he didn't know how to talk to her now. He had been thinking about it all day. As he walked to the stairwell, he didn't expect her to be there. He was actually going to check his mail. But then he saw her, drunk as all hell, giggling and holding a cat.

"You have a cat?" He asked, confused.

"No." She smiled and beckoned him to sit. The cat leapt away.

"Are you a little intoxicated, Evie?" He teased and she nodded slightly.

"Are you a little exquisitive, Chandler?" He laughed at her mispronunciation. This Eve was easier to deal with. "Last time I was this drunk, I kissed you."

He froze. He wasn't even moving, and he froze.

"Yeah." He couldn't really think of anything else to say before she pulled him closer and put his lips to hers. He tried not to overthink as she grabbed the collar of his shirt and led him downstairs. As she opened her front door, she realized that as much as she wanted this, it was a bad idea. But she was sick of repressing shit. She grabbed a condom, handed it to the startled boy in her living room, and led him to her bed.