in too a place where thoughts can bloom

it was after school. i was hanging out with brendon in my back yard. We were smoking weed together. My mom didn't care if it was just weed. she doesn't know the other things i do.

brendon held the joint loosely between his lips as he sang the paul anka song that was playing softly in the background. He places a soft kiss on my lips then passes the blunt to me. i'm madly in love with him. we've been together for a year and a half now. it's hard for me to keep my eyes off of him sometimes.

i take a few more hits before i become completely gone. "bren. i swear too you. i'm floating." i giggle. he smiles at me and puts his hands on my shoulders to reassure me i'm not floating. "bro your sitting in a chair your fine." he kisses my cheek.

"good i was worried for a second there." i get up and take a deep breath. "let's go too my room." i say taking his hand and pulling him inside. he almost trips because how fast i'm pulling him. he grabs me by the waist to get me to slow down.

"calm down babe. i can only go so fast." he smiles softly and leans into kiss me. it starts slow and becomes slightly more passionate. he pulls back. "now can we slowly go up to your room." he raises his eyebrow. i nod my head and retreat to my room.
i fall back into my bed. brendon falls next to me. he cocks his head too look at me. "your so beautiful." he smiles.

"oh stop it." i blush. "you are the hottest man to walk this earth brendon urie." he lets out a soft laugh. "that's why one day we will get married." i add.

"oh really? just because i'm hot?" he acts fake offended.

"yes exactly." i laugh nudging my nose into his neck. "i'm only kidding there's many reasons. here's some. you take care of me when i'm too fucked up. uh um your sweet and charming. a very good kisser. ummm also you have the uh things no wait sweetest dogs to walk this earth. your smile makes me melt inside. i can always go to you no matter what. oh also you have my heart." i say loosing track of what i was saying here and there.

brendon smiles. "someone turns into a little romeo when he's stoned." he tilts my head up by my chin and plants a kiss on my lips. he makes his way to my neck and leaves a deep purple and red mark.

"brendon boyd urie!" i act fake mad at him. "i cannot believe you did this. my mother will see!!"

"your cute when your mad." he kisses me.

〄〄〄

"i would look like the cutest ever in a weeding dress. don't you think brendon?" i say spinning in my room after our little make out session. "i would look like a princess." i pulled the blanket off of him and wrapped it around myself.

"bruh i'm cold. but you'd look like a princess." he agrees before pulling the blanket and me on top of him. he cuddles me to stay warm. "i'm cold angel. please it's february."

"what does that have to do with anything?" i say playing with his hair.

"it's cold in Colorado!" he exclaims. i laugh.

〄〄〄

A/N
this was just a short chapter to just show how cute tyler and brendon are and how that will all change. i wanted to pain this in your guys head what kind of relationship they have.
xoxo
-shredcruz