were feeling so good

i walk hand-and-hand with brendon down the hall way. he walks to to majority of my classes because of the gentleman he is. we arrive to B47.

"your destination is on your left." he acts like a GPS. i laugh.

"what if...we skipped class." i play with a button on his shirt and look up at him. he smiles.

"i would if i didn't have Terry Iavarone he's always blowing my shit." he scowls.

"ewww his creepy ass??" i frown.

"yeah i hope he doesn't ask me to stay after class again." he rolls his eyes.

"i'll come to save you. i promise." i put my pinky out. he hooks it then pulls me into a kiss. he pulls back.

"thank you my prince. now i must waltz to class before i am late to terry." he says giving me a quick hug goodbye and waltzing off like he says. i laugh and go inside and sit at my desk.

i usually sit alone in the back because i can't stand anyone in the class. a new face walks in. he is pretty tall. he's got a nose ring and brown curly hair. he dresses almost like every guy in my school. a skater.

the teacher does what she always does introduces him and he says a fact about himself. the same old shit. i tune it out and zone out. shortly after i feel a presence next to me. i look over to see the new kid sitting right next to me.

he waves and flashes a smile. "hey." he whispers as the teacher is teaching.

i give a friendly wave back. "hi."

"what is your name?" he tries to make small talk.

"tyler. yours?" before he can say his name the teacher interrupts.

"josh and tyler, guys you can talk after class!" she says in a stern voice.

we both look down at our note books. i flip mine too the very last page.

well now i know your name

i pass the note book near his direction.

well i suppose you do

so josh. where do you happen to be coming from. i wasn't paying attention when she introduced you. sorry LOL

it's fine. i would definitely do the same.
i came from milwaukee wisconsin.

ah yes the wonderful grounds of Jefrey dahmer.

wow very original T
yler

bruh just say T so we don't look sus. i'll say J

lol we should be paying attention

she teaches the same lesson like once a week. i'm pretty sure she's on xanax anyways. i'll help you.

thank you so much.

it's really easy to pass this class i SWEAR.

ah yes. so T any thing you like to do?

i enjoy hanging out with friends. um watching movies or tv shows. sometimes i skate. uhh i really love wendys. i live for halloween

wendys brought back the spicy chicken nuggets and i am in love. what happens to be your favorite movie?

america psycho it's amazing how everything just is going on in his head the whole time and as a viewer you don't know till the end

uhhhh spoiler!!!

sorry J

just kidding i've seen it

oh word? so what about you. what did u do in milwaukee?

well i lived in a pretty small town and everyone knows everyone. so i hung out with my friend Christian a lot. i was forced to attend church every sunday even tho i'm not religious whatsoever. basically christian and i did anything to cure boredom.

that sounds so much more fun then anything that happens in denver.

trust me it was so boring.

i suppose

then the bell rang. i closed the notebook quickly and put my stuff in my bag. "bye josh i'll see you tomorrow." i mumble rushing to brendon to i could save him from terry.

i wait outside of the classroom. i see brendon's face appear he looks mortified. i grab him by the hand and move him out of the way of the people.
"aww baby what happened." i put my hand omg his cheek and rub circles.

"terry is one WEIRD mother fucker." brendon says with a look in his eye. his face was pale almost as if he'd seen a ghost. "he rubbed my shoulders ty. he touched my shoulders. tyler he was being so creepy!" he says a bit louder than the rest of the sentence.

i hug him. "it's gonna be ok. only Six more months of him and you won't have to take his class." i reassure him. "come on we can go to my house. look what i got." i reach in my pocket and pull out 4 xanax.

"oh my god put those away." he looks at me. then smiles. "how'd you get those??"

"i work in magical ways." i smile taking his hand and walking to our shared locker.

〄〄〄

"brendon i really want to bleach my hair." i say in a clam relaxed tone. we have just finished popping xanax  30 minutes ago. i was laying on his chest as he played w my hair humming.

"i mean if you want to do it i think it would look hot." he continues to play with my hair.

"i also want to pierce my nose. i want change."
i take a long sign.

"baby you can do whatever you want to yourself and i'd still love you." i look up at him and smile.

"really?" he nods at me. as he continues to play with my hair i feel my eyes get heavier and heavier. till eventually i'm sound asleep on brendon's chest.