Step into the present

Note: ok, first of all. Sorry about the last arc ending or book one. Yes this is a continuous part of step into the past and the second book of Journey through time trilogy. I'm pretty sure this is my original work and if I coincidentally have the same work as someone else—will its matter of coincidence. Through I do admit that I get the idea of 12 Greek god's card from a book read before but ehh, our story so far apart. Like I just idea for a card that is god card. And that I don't fallow much of the plot. You the reason if you read my last book note...I don't memories all the event and this is considered as an AU of mine. Yeah I once again going to remind you all I DON'T FALLOW THE PLOT AND THEY MIGHT ALL BE OOC! But my oc come like a wrecking ball is my everyday reason. So shut up.

Main character name: Xyrvier Hunter D. Eosreign.

Her last name change when her father thought that his child have given a new life and change her last name and what they called her from Xyrvier Eosreign to Hunter De veil ((her middle name)) thanking gods for bringer back to them and that she will not attract the same accident as before.

She's clearly taller than Yugi—ahh like 5'7? Because of her hills.

Oh this part have many point of view switch cause I can't show everything in her view for enigmatic purpose.

95% nonsense

5% plot

100% OOC

...