THE ANCIENT SYSTEM OF CHINESE ASTROLOGY. (PART 1)

Inspired by : Shenaline Ortega

                     Hazzel May Bastida

Written:\\Yosh_06WP

****************

[YOUNG SEER POV]

Hi readers :* Im Svend Astrid Scottish on this story as the young seer. I'm here to give some charts in harmony love, Friendship and proffesional life from the books of Chinese Horoscopes (Debbie Burns) Bought by Lorenza  Espina Barnett on 18-11-06

Each animals is said to have two main friends from each of the other 11 animals types who are idea for all personal and buisness relationships and one enemy who is best avoided. All other animals have potential for compatibility and requires various levels of effort for succes.

First is i'll give you a ZODIAC SIGN life in YEAR OF THE RAT.

The FIVE  RAT TYPES..

WOOD RATS ; 1924, 1984

The wood elements heightens some core character traits in this rat. Wood rats are even more hardworking and anxious than other Rats. They hesitate when making decessions, preffering to gather lots of information and take much time in assessing situations before making a move.

FIRE RATS ; 1936, 1996

Fire brings passion and burning enthusiasm to the rat. Fire rats are witty and charming. Which adds to their already healthy dose of personal appeal. They are not above heroic deeds to impress a loved one, and can always attract an admiring crowd.

EARTH RATS ' 1948 , 2008

Earth provides this rats with a good helping of practicality and wisdom. Earth rats are 'old souls' of the rat family. Their careful advice and wise counsel are their distinguish features. Contrary to the usual traits of rats, Earth Rats actually enjoy their own company.

METALS RATS ; 1960

Metal lends rats a good dose of physical and mental stregnth. metal Rats can have fixed ideas and can appear stubborn. Metal rats are the most proffesionally succesful of rats and usually do welll as entrepreneurs.

WATER RATS ; 1912 , 1972

Water is the rats natural element  so the communication traits of the rats is heightenes. Waters rats are gifted communications with an abundance of teh pubvlice appeal. They usually seek out public posistions, and have the potentials to be great orators or writers.

                                                                                永别了,接下来的时间:)                                                                                               阿斯特丽德-苏格兰< 3

                                                                                                Yǒngbiéle, jiē xiàlái de shíjiān:)                                                                                                                 Ā sī tè lì dé

                                                                                                -Svend Astrid Scottish.