Collided Future

Byleth still suffered from her lack of sight and because of this they were forced to take many breaks. Despite her slowing them down Kronya refused to leave her behind so Byleth let go the idea to force her to leave her. But in doing this Byleth knew her enemies would soon show themselves... Normally she'd be overwhelmed with excitement, however their low numbers made a victory impossible so Byleth regretted her weakened state. It was luck that allowed her to catch Judith after the loss of her eye. She cursed her own carelessness since it was the reason she'd lost. She showed mercy just like when she saw the gatekeeper way back when... No she must not think of those now. Especially since she knew the enemy was on them. For now they stopped under a thick forest to give them cover in case scouts could find and them and get a message back, however their flaw in this is that it pushes them south towards Embarr and away from Shambala.
"Kronya... We're close to Gronder Field aren't we?"
"I believe so... Why does it bother you?" Kronya looked at Byleth as her one eye was watching as the beautiful blue sky was shadowed by the darkness of a thunderstorm approaching.
"... No it's ironic for what's to come actually. Troops prepare for battle! I refuse to be caught off guard understand!" Her order was met with the roar of less than 5,000 troops remaining from Kronya's missions.

 Troops prepare for battle! I refuse to be caught off guard understand!" Her order was met with the roar of less than 5,000 troops remaining from Kronya's missions

Back at the monastery the three lords wasted no effort as their forces began mobilizing and were treated with an interesting surprise.
"I heard about Myyrdin... I'm sorry Claude."
"Seteth? And the Knights of Seiros? What're you guys doing here?" Claude asked smiling as Edelgard and Dimitri let their guards down a bit.
"We heard of the professor's return and we're here to help. I need to correct the misdeeds that she created... But first we need a plan to pin down out dear professor before we can even get any words in if I'm not mistaken?"
"Yeah that sounds about right as our witness described." Dimitri added as they began their march from the monastery.
"Then shall I give my idea to the three of you?"
"If it's advice or even a plan then yes... We'll take anything at this point as long as she lives." Edelgard said hiding the fear in her voice. Seteth nodded.
"First our scouts will go in and spread out their forces then..."

"You dare give me an order!!!" Byleth's voice screamed as Solon, Kronya, and their troops shook in fear

"Its Thales' order that you retreat and stop this foolish idea of wiping them out. Their forces double no triple yours now that the Church is involved." Byleth smirked and then started laughing at his remark before sitting on a stump her hand clutching her blade as she eyed Solon.
"Then let them come. I'll slice up their troops faster then they can strike me... But you Solon have become much more annoying then I recall... Perhaps it's time you take a break." Byleth remarked as she rose and walked behind the old sage.
"Oh no I couldn't possibly.. Ugh!" Before he could finish Byleth struck the Sword of the Creator through his chest. "You dare defy us Fell Star?"
"No just you... For now. Anyone who pisses me off shall be disposed of no matter who they are." She finished by swinging the blade back and shot Solon into the sky as, he in one final effort forced himself to explode destroying any evidence of Byleth's new madness.
"Kronya."
"Yes!?... Uh yes mistress?" She asked frightened.
"Order the troops to spread out and remain silent only attack after I give the signal."
"And what do I get to do?"
"Kronya you may kill anyone you wish... But when I demand it you'll cover me in case things get rough. Understand?" She answered looking down at Kronya before smiling.
"Yes mistress. Shall we end this?"
"Yes... Soon the war will reach its end... Then I will be the one above the dead flames that shake the very continent of Fodlan... Just as you wished Thales... Only you won't see it."

I'm finally back!! It's been quite a many months but I finally got back into writing and here we are! There's not much action going on here but next time there's going to be the revival battle of Gronder Field just like in the main routes

I'm finally back!! It's been quite a many months but I finally got back into writing and here we are! There's not much action going on here but next time there's going to be the revival battle of Gronder Field just like in the main routes. I have no excuses for why it's so late but I'll try to continue and wrap up our story asap. Until next time!