Chapter 41: Red or Blue

"Oooh! This is so exciting! Achilles and Nav in the flesh!" Frazer exclaimed.

"What is he, a fanboy?" Achilles asked.

"I don't know, he is weird," Nav commented.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to face you, Achilles," Frazer said.

Achilles raised an eyebrow.

"I always wanted to check who's flames burn hotter. Your red flames or my blue flames?" Frazer said as his fist burst into blue flames.

Achilles eyes glimmered. "Oh..., you are gonna regret this."

"Am I?" Frazer said right behind him.

"When did you-" Nav tried to say but was kicked across the arena and she crashed into a wall.

Frazer punched towards Achilles, Achilles tried to block it by folding his arm against his body. But even so, Frazer was able to catapult Achilles far across. Achilles did manage to stand on his feet later.

"What the hell was that?" Achilles asked in utter confusion.

"That my friend is what happens after you level up to level 91. You automatically gain supersonic speed. If you focus on speed alone from the starting levels, you will be able to reach supersonic speeds at level 80. But only fools would do that. Anyway, I am a step above level 91. Imma level 92!" Frazer laughed.

"No way...," Nav coughed as she stood up.

"Nav! You alright?!" Achilles called out.

"Yeah! I let my guard down. Not anymore. This freak is gonna pay," Nav said. Her body charged up with electricity. "Electro Body!"

"That's the spirit! Let's take him down together," Achilles said and clenched his fist around which red flames started to spiral.

"Let's see you try," Frazer's eyes sparked up with blue flames.

*****

BOOOOOM!

The 16-ton doors were flung off their heavy-duty hinges and then they crashed into and destroyed over half a dozen pillars each in the throne room. Luckily the throne room had a lot of pillars so it didn't collapse on itself. But those heavy doors? Well, they didn't look good. Both were bent in an oddly surprising angle while at the center there was a dent, shaped like a foot.

At the entrance of the throne room, the dust slowly cleared.

"Knock, Knock!" Azrael said as the smoke dissipated.

"Seriously? That was your plan?! Kicking those doors down? " Darkfyre asked. 

"Yeah, is there a problem? I got the job done," Azrael defended.

"I don't think you comprehend the fact that you kicked down two 16-ton doors off their hinges that were holding for god knows how long!

"Yeah, so what? " Azrael asked.

"So what?! That was freaking 32 tons of collective weight! You don't make such entrances in an enemy base! Quietly and stealthily is the way to go as an assassin or did you forget that?

"Darkfyre, I understand your premise. But we don't have time to be sneaky. Gotta punch through using brute force. That will show these rebels their place," Azrael said.

"Alright then, do as you see fit," Darkfyre said and went back to sleep.

"OYE! Anyone alive here! Or did I crush you accidentally using those doors?!" Azrael called out.