Part 2

~JACKS POV~
*two weeks ago*
"Jack... Jack... Jack" I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the teacher call my name. "Jack!" She screamed and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes miss Evans?" "Are you still with us?" I looked around the classroom and everyone staring at me. I smirked and said: "As far as I know, I'm still in the same room as you. So yes, yes I'm still with you." "I suggest you change that attitude very quickly mister Duff. Unless you want to be in detention this afternoon." "No thank you miss. I'd rather be at home."

She clapped her hands together. "Okay then class. Let's continue. Today I'll show you the groups for the school trip to the woods." She handed out papers with all the groups on it. I read the paper. There were 5 groups. I didn't see my name anywhere. 'Maybe they forgot me.' I thought.

Suddenly I heard Sonny scream "No! Why did Jack have to be in our group!" I gave him an angry look. "Not so loud Sonny. He can hear you, you know." Brooklyn said. He gave me an "I'm sorry" look. I smiled and nodded at him. Apparently I'm stuck with those two. I looked at the paper again and this time I did see my name. I'm in group 3 together with Sonny, Brooklyn, Andy, Rye and Mikey. Great...

*later that day, during lunch break*
I sat down at our usual table. Each day I sit at the same table with my friend; Zach, Harvey, Harper, Loren and Danielle.
I sighed as I sat down. They looked at me with an questioning look. "Hey, what's up mate?" Harvey asked. "My biology teacher hates me so much that she puts me with the most annoying kids in my class." "Doesn't every teacher hate you." Loren said and they all laughed. "Yeah that's true."

"With who are you stuck during your trip to the woods?" Zach asked. "Sonny, Brooklyn, Andy, Rye and Mikey." I gave him a sad look before I continued to talk. "I know I don't have any friends during biology, but that doesn't mean that miss Evans has to put me in a group with those idiots." "I told you that you should've chosen chemistry instead of biology." Zach smirked.

"Never thought I would ever say this, but I think Zach, that you might've been right." "I'm always right." he said and pretended to do an hair flip, which is quite hard to do when barely got any hair. "Sorry, but you can overreact darling." Danielle said. "I'm not overreacting. I'm simply telling the truth." said Zach while he crossed his arms. "Didn't your parents teach you that lying is bad?" "I guess that's why they call me a bad boy" he smirked and we all laughed at him.