Part 3

~JACKS POV~
*after last period*
When I walked out of school someone stopped me. I looked at the boy and saw it was Brooklyn. "What's up Brooklyn?" "Oh you can call me Brook. I wanted to apologize for what Sonny said about you during biology. He shouldn't have said that." he looked at me with the same apologizing look in his eyes as when he had during biology. "Thank you Brookly... I mean Brook, but I thought the same thing so yeah." "Oh" he looked down and very sad. Then he looked up at me with a small smile. "I was excited to be in a group with you." I saw his cheeks blush a bit. I put my hand oh his shoulder and gently squeeze it. "Well, maybe it'll be fun. Who knows." A big smile appeared on his face when I said that. "I'll make it fun for you too. I promise." He looked very excited. Like a child that was about to go to the party of it's best pal. I smiled at his excitement, but that smile faded when I said: "Don't make promises you can't keep." "I don't make promises I can't keep." "Whatever you say kiddo." I walked away from him. "Kiddo?" He asked confused as I walked away. I turned around and gave him a cheeky wink before I walked to my scooter and drove home.

*at my home*
I opened the door and stepped in my house. I put off my shoes and hang my jacket on the coat rack. I dropped my bag somewhere on the ground, while walking to the living room. "Hey hunny, how was school?" my mum asked. "Same as always but worse." "What happened that it was worse?" she said as she walked towards me and gave me a big hug. "Biology" I said. "What happened during biology?" she asked. "As you know, we go on a trip in two weeks. Well our teacher told us the groups today and I'm stuck the 5 most annoying boys in class." "Oh honey, I'm sure it'll be fun. Maybe you'll make some new friends." "Don't count one it mum." I walked upstairs to my room and made my homework. I may not be the nicest and best student in class, but I always do my homework and learn for tests. I don't put a lot of effort in it, but I get grades so I don't see the problem. "JACK!" my mum yelled from downstairs. "WHAT?!" I yelled back. "There's someone here to see you!" I walked downstairs and saw...