Part 4

~JACKS POV~
*still at my house*
I walked downstairs and saw Brooklyn standing next to my mum.
"Hey Jack" Brook said. "Hey Brook. What are you doing here?" I asked in a confused tone. "I was hoping we could talk and hang out for a while." he said and gave me a cute, yet scared smile. It was adorable, he was adorable. I didn't notice that I was staring will my mum snapped me out of my thoughts. "I'm going to work so I'll see you later darling." "Okay mum. See you tonight." I said and gave her a big hug. She walked out of the door and drove to her work.
"You didn't answer my question. It's okay if you don't want to hang out. I just thought we could get to know each other a bit before the trip. I would totally understand if you don't want to hang out with someone like me." he rambled. "What do you mean with 'someone like you'?" I asked. "Someone who isn't, you know, cool and popular." he said nervously. "Let's go to my room cool kid and hang out for a while. Oh and if you want something to drink, the kitchen is on the other side of this wall." I said as I knocked on the wall next to us. I have to admit, I shouldn't have knocked so hard that wall. It's a pretty hard wall and now my hand hurts. "I'm not thirsty." he said and we walked to my room and sat down on my bed.
He looked around the room. He stopped when he saw my collection of guitars.
"Wow are all these guitars yours?" he said, still amazed by them.
"Yes, they're all mine. I've played guitar as long as I can remember." "Really? Wow that's so cool. Could you play a something for me please?" he asked with puppy eyes. "Sure. Which guitar do you want me to play?" I asked him. "Your favorite." I looked at the guitars and grabbed my ukulele. I started playing "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. Suddenly Brook started to sing along. I never knew he could sing. He was so enthusiastic, that I couldn't stop myself from singing along with him. When I started to sing along with him, he looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. So I stopped singing because I became really shy all of the sudden. What if he didn't like my voice. We finished the song. He stares at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked. "Why did you stop singing?" he asked, sounding like he genuinely meant it. "I thought you didn't like my voice, so I stopped singing." He looked surprised at me. "I was amazed by your voice. Your voice sounds angelic." I blushed at his comment and looked at my ukulele, that was laying on my lap. "Thanks." I muttered. "Oeh is someone getting a bit shy?" he asked in a teasing tone. I cleared my throat. "No., I don't get shy." "Okay then. Look at me." "No" I start fiddling with the strings of the ukulele. "I dare you to look at me." he says. I keep looking to my hands on the ukulele. He suddenly grabs my chin and makes me look to him. I don't know why but I start to blush harder. He noticed it. He moved his hand from my chin to my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. I leaned into his hand, not wanting to lose his touch. I put my hand on his hand, hoping to keep his touch for a little while longer. I was craving so much more than just the touch of his hand. I doubted whether I should give into these cravings.