CHAPTER ONE

It's already seven in the evening; I glance around my room but still lying on my blue King size bed. The party will start at exactly nine in the evening, my own party and I'm now officially a twenty-two years old dude. I lazily sit up on my bed and sigh, what now? I get off out my comfort bed and walk towards my bathroom.Glazing at the mirror, I pout and smile.

Am I crazy? Not to mention but maybe. I turn on the shower and wait for the warm water to come out. While waiting, I take off my clothes and let my soft dyed hair to touch the back of my neck. I try to feel the water by my hand to be sure if it is already warm enough to get into the shower area.

My phone vibrates inside the drawer, a message if I'm not mistaken. Taking a deep breath, I decided to read the message first. It was from my older brother Xichen.

Yibo,
Get ready for your party, the visitors will arrive soon. Happy birthday!

Instead of replying is message, I just sigh. I don't really want this party; all I want is a simple dinner with mom, dad, my brother and his wife. I suddenly feel the angered that rose from within, the thought of getting engaged and marry a man that I don't even know. I walk back to the shower area and step into the wet place.

The warm water soothes my skin perfectly; it made me relax and ease the headache that I got from my parents this same day. I don't know why they did this but I don't care about the agreement of my family to the family of the man I don't even know. I'm not a puppet and I'll let that strange husband-to-be know about it.Sucks when you still do the hundred year old tradition of the Wang Family were the second child (boy) will marry to a guy so that the prosperity for both families will still continue.

After ten minutes of showering, I walk out from my bathroom and start walking to my dresser. Dad and mom told me that my husband-to-be is not coming tonight because he's been away for a conference, an extraordinary bachelor on his late twenties. Well, it's not a problem right? Besides his parent's will be at my party, so why not enjoy after all it's my party.As I was able to get my outfit, a knock occurs at my bedroom door.
"Come in" I said.

The door open and there I see beautiful woman standing straight at me, and I call her my mother.

"Happy Birthday Yibo" she smiles genuinely.

"Thanks mom"

I walk towards her and grab her by my
arm, given her a bear hug and she did the same.

"You must enjoy your party" she releases me from her hug. I just gave her a frustrating smile.

"Yibo, don't overthink too much. It's for your own good and for..."
"For the good of both families" I cut her off.

"Mom, can't I just back off about the marriage? I don't want to marry a man whom I don't have a clue and besides..."

"Please don't argue about this Yibo, you and I both know that our family and Zhan's family are friends since who knows when" she kisses my hair.

"And besides, your dad and I have seen Zhan grow up. He will be the best husband you'll ever have"

"But mom..." "Just be ready for your party" she snaps then leaves me behind.

By the way, I'm Wang Yibo the youngest of the family . I just have one older brother, Xichen but he's already married for about nine months and no child.

From the day I was born until from this very moment, I am still the black sheep of the family. It also crosses my mind that because of being a stubborn child, they want me to marry Xiao Zhan the hottest young bachelor in the century. His family and mine were friends since I don't know, that's the reason why this thing happens. My family helps their company in times of need and they do the same for us.

My family owns the Wang Group Company, Inc. it is one of the biggest and most successful Companies in the world of business. Xiao helps dad into it but me? I'm just my parent's headaches.

On the other hand, mom is one of the hottest fashion designers in the world. She ran the Wang Design Incorporation but I didn't help her and I don't intend to.
From the day I was born until from this very moment, I am still the black sheep of the family.

It also crosses my mind that because of being a stubborn child, they want me to marry Xiao Zhan the hottest bachelor in the century. His family and mine were friends since I don't know, that's reason why this thing happens. My family helps their company in times of need and they do the same for us.

But I don't know why do both parts need to close a deal like marriage? I don't want to marry a man that I don't love and I am totally a straight guy in and out.

I don't even know him and who knows if he himself doesn't want this thing? I don't even see him once. Because every time they will visit us I'm always not around and it also happens when it's my family's turn to visit them.

I already finished putting my simply grey shirt and wear a grey waistcoat over it. Matching gray pants to complete the look then add a gray tie and belt too for some 50 shades of grey style.

I'm ready for my party, I'm ready to face Zhan's family and others but I'm not ready to marry him.