FINAL CHAPTER

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

Hi gays! Thanks again for reading the whole story and yeah this is the end 😅 so what do you think? Did I make Wang Yibo very "Marupok"? Actually last night I am still undecided if I'll just make the story fluff or I'll add the smutty scenes lol. You know I sweated a lot while typing those scenes haha. How dare I put Wang Yibo as a bottom and make him do all those parts(my inner fujoshi was still screaming 24/7). Well as long as the drama was there, I will make Wang Yibo more marupok 😂. But I guess this will be my last time making him bottom(sarriii) I realized that I still prefer him being the top over Xiao Zhan. That's all, don't forget to click the 'vote' button. And please look forward for my future works. That's all, Have a nice day!

-Hanae Paule-

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿

On the night of the honeymoon...

They were still too nervous to speak to each other until they returned to their bedroom and finished arranging their pillows to each other.

Zhan cleared his throat, though he didn't succeed clearing the blush out of his cheeks. "Yibo, according to some yaoi manga, anal copulation is supposed to hurt, but some lubricant can help. So, have you got any?"

"No, sorry. It's too risky to enter an adult shop."

"I don't blame you. We can't afford people pointing and looking, 'Look, Huang Fu's buying lube!'... Wish we had moved together in a different house. Well, preferably the one with lots of shops nearby. That way, it'd be convenient to buy lubes or anything else via mail order without worrying for other people's prying eyes."

"WANG YIBO! Don't tell me we're moving just for lubricant's sake!"

they were laughing while looking at each other.

"Well, shall we begin?" Yibo smiled with seductiveness..

On hearing Yibo's words, Zhan leaped from his futon to face his wife. He approached the seated Yibo while kneeling. They pressed their fervent lips against each other.

Their hands busied themselves with stripping each partner's robe.

As soon as both laid down on bed, the two drew their lips together, engaging their tongues in a wrestling contest.

Zhan moved closer, adjusting himself between Yibo's inner thighs. During this temporary break from their prolonged kiss, Yibo let out a small gasp. A rather worried look lingered in his eyes.

When Zhan opened his mouth to calm his beloved, however, Yibo spoke first,

"I want you, ZhanZhan. I don't care if it hurts."

There was neither hesitation nor reluctance in his voice. With these words, he wrapped his arms around Zhan's neck.

"Yibo, I've dreamed of this for weeks," Zhan murmured to Yibo's right ear before nibbling its lobe. From there, he explored Yibo's jawline, chin, neck and collarbone with his trail of kisses, making his wife gasp every now and then despite Yibo's effort to keep his volume as low and as imperceptible as possible.