CHAPTER SEVEN

"Sleeping beauty wake up, today will change your life! You're Wedding day" I jerk out from my sleep to see my mom, Zara and granny staring down at me. Are they really the excited to ruin my sleep?

"Give me a break mom, I'm still sleeping! Why can't you wait that I wake up by myself in my own time?" I hiss but it was too late.
Zara pull me out of the bed and push me to the bathroom, before I can protest she shut the door close. I'm standing in the bathroom with her. Now what? It's like they are treating me like a little kid who doesn't know how to change his clothes.

"Let's get you ready for the day" Zara smile. "But-""No but's okay? Now just keep quiet and let me handle this"

After 30 minutes inside the bathroom, I was able to get out now. No mirrors, I can't see my own face this is pathetic!

"You're so handsome yet pretty at the same time Yibo" mom gasps.

I smile at her and there I notice on my bed lay a white tuxedo. It's beautiful no one can argue about it! Mom did a great job.

"Now, fit this white tuxedo I made with the help of my friends" mom said.

I did what she told me, and the white tuxedo fits me perfectly. "Here comes the mirror" granny giggles. I smile and look myself on the mirror.

There I see a Pretty handsome man standing, looking at me. He's so matured; too way off from the real me.

I smile then walk towards my study table.

"What's wrong Yibo?" mom asked. "Nothing mom, I just love this tuxedo" and I hope that I wear this to marry the person I love.

"Should you really put an effort like who will put on my make-up? It's not really a big deal anyway since I am a guy?" I ask.
They all smile at me.

.. or if we are thinking the same thing like I am definitely the bride and Xiao is the groom? What the hell!

"You better take-off your tuxedo and put the robe first because your make-up artist will be here" Zara smile.

I do what she told me, about a minute "They you are, what a lovely brid- I mean groom" the make-up artist gasps.

"You are really beautiful without make-up" he hugs me, he's a gay by the way.

"Yibo, we'll meet you at the church okay?" mom bids then they all gone leaving me, the make-up artist and his assistant behind.

An hour passes by and I was wearing my wedding tuxedo now. I feel bored so I've decided to write my do's and don'ts while we're married.

This includes:
Own bedroom; no asking personal stuff; no intrusive with both parties; no borrowing personal stuff including towels; toothbrush; undies etc. I giggle about the last thing I wrote but I didn't erase it.

The make-up artist is busy maintaining my looks when Zhan enters my room. I glance at him but get my attention back to my writing. I feel burning eyes looking down at me and I don't intend to look back because I know that it's Zhan. Wait! What the hell is he doing here?

"Why are you here?" I break the silence and that time the make-up artist is already finished. I didn't expect that he will put some veil, I was shock like OMG? I am the bride??? What on earth is happening guys! Tell me!

"Why? I want look at you before I go to church so that I won't be surprise" he smirks.

"Don't you believe about the superstition that you must not see the brid-I mean your partner before the wedding?" I smirk back.

"It will end up bad you know"

"Nah, we both know the deal so I don't need it. See you at the wedding, by the way? I thought white tuxedos for Wedding days are for the virgins only" he turns his heels on me.

I wasn't able to handle myself. I took off my wedding shoe and throw it at his back. He's insulting me so much. I can't take it anymore.

"What was that for?" he ask seriously.
"Don't you dare do that to me again you---"

" Don't you ever tell me what to do Zhan; Stop insulting me I am still a virgin and I already wrote down our deal on my diary" I snap.

The make-up artist and his assistant explode a cough. I forgot that they are there but who care? I am really pissed.

"You better get ready for the wedding Mr. Wang because I'll be waiting at the aisle" then after that he left.

"Mr. Wang, let's go. Don't be upset now" the make-up artist smiles at me.

I just nod as a sign of response.

I was able to go to the church when I remember that my wedding shoes are nowhere to be found. Where the hell it is? Darn it! I don't have enough time to look for it! I just grab another wedding shoes and unfortunately don't fit me.

"Are you alright Mr. Wang?" the make-up artist asks concern.

"Yes I am" I walk downstairs and went straight to the limousine.

Zhan really tries to freak me out about this whole marriage thing, but I will not let him ruin my life by not ruining his. If he's playing a game then I'm up to it! Mr. Xiao, I can play too you know?