excuse you

"how are you baby daddy?" venus winked, plopping down on the seat beside jack. running his hands through his newly dyed hair, he scoffed at the nick name the girl called him.

"who wants to know?" he asked, sliding down on the chair.

it was after school, everyone had already left the classroom, but the boy,  couldn't seem to move. he was deep in thought.

"me. that's why i asked." she chuckled, setting her bag down beside the chair. "why aren't you leaving class?" venus questioned.

"i could ask you the same question." jack avery sighed lazily, looking up st the ceiling.

"you don't like asking questions, do you?"

"and you like asking questions a lot, don't you?"

"fair enough." she smiled.

"did jennie send you here?" the boy asked her, looking around the room.

"jennie why are you here?" daniel rolled his eyes, watching the girl jump around him.

"i'm here to wish my baby girl GOODLUCK on his finals." she piped, placing a kiss on his nose.

"you're going to distract me." he whined dragging the 'e'. she was holding on if his hands, shaking it around like some little girl. "and i'm your baby boy, stop calling me 'babygirl'".

"what if i don't want to."

daniel was so done with this bitch.

"so. have you seen gabbie around?" he asked. her eyebrows furrowed. "i don't associate with her." he rolled his eyes, closing his locker.

"life doesn't revolve around jack and her, you know! life should revolve around us." she smugly said, grabbing his hand, tugging him towards their next class.

—-

jack avery is typing...

jackaverymusic: hey

venushyland: what

jackaverymusic: gosh i'm just saying hi

venushyland: bye

jackaverymusic: why u gotta b like that

venushyland: like what?

jackaverymusic: stop acting like "ur not like other girls"

venushyland: excuse you

jackaverymusic: oh please

jackaverymusic: u act like u have no emotions

venushyland: y r u texting me lol

jackaverymusic: cuz i wanted to

venushyland: text ur girlfriend

jackaverymusic: what girlfriend

venushyland: gabriella

jackaverymusic: we're not dating your dumb

venushyland: you're*

jackaverymusic: YOU'RE annoying

venushyland: i dont have time for this