officially official

a/n: i suggest you to read 'blondie' which is the spin off of this book. there are jennie and daniel parts in that book too!

it would be helpful to read that book to understand this chapter!!

-

"i don't understand them." jennie mumbled watching her best friend phoenix with her other best friend, corbyn.

"but they're pretty cute." daniel added, and she nodded, agreeing.

"we're cuter though right?" she asked facing him. he smiled at her smiling, kissing her.

phoenix spied jennie glancing at her and her eyes widened, pushing corbyn off of her. waving awkwardly to her best friend, jennie waved back smiling sweetly.

"this is weird." phoenix mumbled, opening her locker. corbyn leaned beside it, scoffing "how?".

"because all our friends think we're together when we're really..not." she sighed, watching him slightly smile.

"not what?" daniel popped, scaring phoenix, making her drop all her books.

"daniel, youre such an idiot." corbyn said.

"homecoming dance is soon, i'm the head of the event planning committee, so i except all of you to be there." ez chimmed in the conversation, when no body asked, and cutely smiled at the group of friends.

"daniel and i will be matching." jennie smirked. "we will?" daniel asjed earning a slap on the chest by jennie.

"will you guys be matching?" jennie asked, trying to force our an answer out of her two blonde friends.

"no." phoenix responded.

"and why not?"

"i don't match with boyfriends."

"YOURE OFFICIAL?!:$:$:): DANIEL WE'RE BOT EVEN OFFICIAL. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS." jennie screamed, running away from her friends.

"i should go..follow her." daniel awkwardly spoke, chasing after her.

—-